27-Who the hell are you?

"Solider?" Joker says and i feel myself taking.

"Ready to comply," my voice say but it isn't me.

"Excellent go sit over there in that chair," He says pointing at the chair under the machine that does who knows what. My body moves without my permission and i go to sit under the machine.

"Since you wont tell me were bats is at then we will have to torture it out of ya," he says with a laugh. I feel sharp pain over my body but i cant show the pain which makes him add more pain to me.  "I know you mated to the robins and they have been ruining my plans for years and now i have something they care about," he says i try breaking out of the Storm solider control. "You see I'm going to make you forget them while they watch," he says as he grabs a knife and cutting my arms, face, and my legs. That when i started realized that Harley change my outfit into a sport bar and short shorts. All i want to do is we will my soulmates and not back to this abusive life i ran away from a year ago.

~time skip~

I wake up still in solider control and i open my eyes to see my soulmates and the rest of the group fighting Jokers men. 

"Solider," a voice yells out as Joker's men failed. I see more henchmen walking out of the shadows slowly surrounded all the teams. 

"Ready to comply," the words come out of my mouth. I see all the guys stiffen. 

"SPUTNIK," Joker yells. I feel the weight of the solider spell fall off of me and i hear the Jokers tacky shoes approach me. I quickly jump tp me feet and threw a punch at the Joker hearing a crack as i broke his nose.

"Bitch!"  He yells out clutching his nose. Before i could move to hit him again i feel a sharp jab on my neck and my feel myself falling until i see and hear nothing.

~time skip~  

I slowly open my eyes to see a white medical room and about 20 random people in here asleep. I started pulling the needles and plugs from my arms. When the one with white hair wakes up.

"What are you doing Princesa?" He asked getting closer to me. I feel my power waking up ready to defend me. I see that I'm in a hospital gown I quickly us my powers to change my outfit to what I believe is a suit.

 I see that I'm in a hospital gown I quickly us my powers to change my outfit to what I believe is a suit

The rest of the guys wake up and looked at me relived. I keep pulling at the wires on my arms.

"Hey stop your going to hurt yourself doll," a guy with a metal arm said. Another guy approached me and i started to panic not knowing any of them. I used my powers and throw all of them into the walls. 

I keep my hold on them pinning all of them to the wall

"Who the hell are you?" I said as anger rises in me.

"I'm your father and those are you soulmates," a guy chokes out. My eyes go green,

"Why are you lying to me what the hell do you want from me," I said angrily

"Come on my little ant you have to believe us," another guy says. I turned around and ran away letting my power go on them. I keep running into i make it to a clearing near back of what looks like the avengers compound in upstate New York.  I stopped running and turned around to see the same guys sprinting after me with some more people. I looked up at the ended of the building to see the A. Shit these people are Avengers. 

"Stormi stop this and come inside and talk to us," someone talks saying this very familiar name but i can't put my finger on it. 

"Who the hell is Stormi?" I said before teleporting away.