22-Powers

I walked outside to see everyone just standing around not even noticing I'm there. Nat being the amazing assassin she is notice me right when i walked out the door.

"Damn my girl looks good," Nat say loudly enough for everyone to her. Everyone turned around to look at me. Wally used his super speed to get to me and put is arm around my shoulders.

"No MY  girl looks good," Wally says.

"OUR girl," Clark says never taking is eyes of me. I gave him a smile, he blush and looks away embarrassed about being caught staring.

"But Nat right my best girl looks good," Steve says smiling.

"Thanks Stevie," i said.

"Okay are we done with you all staring at my 15 year old daughter," Tony says "okay Storm show us your powers,"

~time skip~ (I'm bad at power explanations there is a whole chapter on it with all her powers)

After showing everyone my powers we go inside and lay around in the living room telling stories and everyone tells me their names. I'm cuddle with Scott.

"Hey Storm can i ask you something?" Bruce. W asked.

"Shoot," i said back.

"Those dog tags are they real?" He asked.

"Um yea they were my older brothers he died in service before the accident," i said looking at my hands.

"What accident child," Professor  Xavier says.

"Can we not talk about this right now," i said not wanting to relive what happened in my life. "I'm doing to bed night guys." I said while getting up. They all said good night. I got to my room and got into some grey sweat pants and a black tank top. There was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Logan and Pietro.

"Can I help you?" I asked confused on why they are here.

"We are staying with you tonight Princesa," Pietro says walking until my room and jumping on my bed. 

"Um okay," i said "Logan can i have one of your hoodies?" 

"Yea sure i will be right back," Logan says walking to his room which i found is right across the hall. He comes back and threw the hoodie in my face. I grab it and put it on.

I crawled out to the bed with an already sleeping Pietro who puts his arms around my shoulders and his head on my chest

I crawled out to the bed with an already sleeping Pietro who puts his arms around my shoulders and his head on my chest. I play with his hair waiting for Logan to come back because he went to get some water. The door opened and Logan walked in. He lays down and puts his head on my stomach with his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Angel," Logan whispered as i run my fingers through his hair.

"Goodnight Logan," i whispered into the dark room.

~time skip~

I wake up to my rooms door opening and closing with people whispering. I open my eyes and see Bucky, Steve, Peter, Dick, Tim, Damian, and Jason out of uniform.