21-18 soulmates

They keep pushing and pushing the bond until i thought my body will burst into flames. I looked to the 5 of them. I put a hand on my neck because i could feel my throat closing up and the lack of oxygen was starting to make feel light head and stumble a little. My mouth opens slightly and i notice Wally walked towards me put his arms around me to make sure I didn't fall because my knees were buckling.

"Please accept the bond, the pain will go away," Wally says whispering in my ear making me shiver. I closed my eyes and accepted the bond. I felt a lot better after but tried from the amount of pain i went through today. I opened my eyes to see Wally smiling, i gave him a small smile. I wrap my arms around his waist and leaned my head on his chest turning my head to look at my other soulmates and their friends. I gave them a small smile. I feel Wally pick me up bridle style and carry me toward the rest of the team seeing how we are still at the entrance of the gym.

"Okay we need to introduce you to everyone," Wally says. I just nod to tired to talk.

"I'm Dick Grayson," he says giving me a small smile. "And these are my brothers Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, and Tim Drake." He points to said people. 

"And these two are Aquadlad and Connor Kent," Tim says. 

"Okay well I'm Stormi Sky Stark, I'm 15, i have powers and 18 soulmates," i said the last part every quietly and buried my head into Wally neck. 

"Wait how many soulmates?" Damian says while i looked up at him and he gives me a small smile.

"18," i said. 

"That's okay as long as we get to spend time with you then that's fine," Jason says sitting next to me holding my hand.

"Ms. Sky Tony need you in your uniform and outside of your power demonstration," FRIDAY says. I got up from Wally's lap and said a quick "Bye" and teleported out. When i get to my room i see Pepper there.

"There is a change in plans you got a uniform and show you powers outside," Pepper says handing me my uniform and walking out the room.

Uniform pic

I got change into my uniform and walked outside

To be continued....

Sorry this chapter is short next chapter will be out tomorrow.

~person🖤