[ 𝟎𝟐𝟗 ] 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

____________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

We were on our way to the grassy knoll and Five was acting crazy. Older Five and Luther were talking and I was trying to read Luther's mind to see what he was planing, but Five was kept being a nuisance.

"See something funny?" Five questions a woman passing by. I grab his arm pulling him away muttering a 'sorry' to the woman. "What are you looking at?" he yells to someone else.

I slap the back of his head and tell him, "Stop."

"Mind you business!" he yells to another bystander, "Or I'll give you'd own thing to stare at." I grab his shoulder and turn him towards me and use my powers to seal his mouth shut.

"SILENCE!" I yell with a huge smile, dragging him across the bridge. He glares at me and Luther comes over to us, and I let Fives mouth open.

"Hey, brother, sister. How's it going?" he questions us. My irises glow f/c as I search Luther's brain for whatever Older Five is planning. Luther notices my eyes and shakes me; making me lose my concentration.

"The hell was that for?" I snap at him, but he ignores me.

"He's gonna kill me, isn't he?" Five questions.

"What? What, him? He's gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous," Luther lies terribly.

"You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther," I tilt my head.

"You're a worse liar then you are a spotter. Y/n's been keeping me in check," Five tells him.

"Okay, whose fault is that? What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther pipes up.

"So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Five questions.

"Do. . . Do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther fires back.

"All he's suffering from is bracing clarity from you and your murderous intentions," I tell him while walking down the stairs and Five scratches his chest, causing me to swat his hand.

"Look, it's not like he's gonna "kill you" kill you. He just wanted to kill a, um. . . version of you." Luther tells Five.

"But I am that version of me," Five tells him.

"Hey I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan," Luther points to older Five.

"What? The one where you guys off us then jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five says to Luther as he nods.

"Yeah, wait, how did you know that?" Luther questions.

"Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Five yells at him.

"Okay, all I know is that we got one Five to many, and you're the one acting like a maniac," Luther tells him.

"Maniac?" Five questions. "Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want maniac, I will show you maniac," Five tells him