Chapter 19:

"Could I have your attention, please? Right. Now today we will be doing transforming animals into water goblets. Like so 1.2.3 Vera vert. Now, who would like to try? Ah Mr. Weasley 1.2.3 Vera Verto, " McGonagall says. "Ahem, vera verto," Ron says as his rat turns half into a water goblet as Draco and I laugh at him.

"That wand needs replacing Mr.Weasly. Yes, Miss. Granger," Mcgonogall says as she sees her hand up. "Professor I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets," Hermoine says. "Very well. Well, you all know that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor Helga Hufflepuff Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not," Mcgonogall says. "Three guesses who," Ron says as I roll my eyes. "Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept in all magical families another known as purebloods. Unable to sway the others he decided to leave the school. Now according to legend Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle called the Chamber of Secrets. Well shortly before departing he sealed it. Until when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horror within and purge the school who he believed to be unworthy to study magic," Mcgongogall says. "Muggle-borns," Hermonie says. "Well naturally the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found," Mcgonogall says.

"Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the chamber," Hermonie says. "The chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster," Mcgonogall says.

"Professor, you say that the castle has been searched many times for what for? The only one who could find it is the Heir of Slytherin," I say as she turns to face me. "Well of course we wanted to see if we could find it," Mcgonogall says. "Yeah and then what die cause if you go in the chamber you are probably just going to get killed since whoever searched the chamber isn't Slytherin's heir," I say back. "Miss Potter stay behind will you?" McGonagall says as I roll my eyes and class soon ends.

"So you wanted me to stay behind?" I ask. "Yes, you seem very interested about the chamber," Mcgonogall says. "Oh, so I get called to stay behind because I was saying that you would probably die if you went and found it and entered it yet I wasn't the one who brought it up," I say. "Miss Potter the chamber is very serious," Mcgonogall says. "And who is to say that this isn't' just a prank?" I say. "The chamber is no laughing matter we take this very seriously," Mcgonogall says.

"Minerva, can I steal Y/n?" Ashley asks as she comes into the classroom. "Of course we were just done," Mcgonogall says as I storm past Ashley walking down to the basement. "Okay wait up," Ashley says as she walks faster to catch up with me but me not paying attention bumps into Snape. "Damn it," I mutter as Snape grabs my arm and wait for Ashley to find us. "What was that with Minerva?" Ashley asks. "Nothing," I say as I try and get my grip away from Snape. "Oh yeah, so why did Harry tell me that you made a scene in her classroom?" Ashley asks. "Oh yeah making a scene in a classroom while I  just say how no wonder nobody can find the chamber because none of them was the heir," I say as I stomp off.

Ashley pov:

"What is going on with that girl?" I ask Sev. "I'm not sure but I think we should talk with Minerva and Albus about her," Sev says as we agree and head to find Minvera and Albus and go to his office."So what is it that you two need?" Albus asks as Minerva and he is facing us. "We are worried about Y/n and her behavior lately, "I says. "It's started since the warning. She wasn't being fully truthful to everyone when she said she stumbled upon it. She was hearing a voice," Sev says. "What was the voice saying?" Minerva asks. "Something about killing," I say. "We should keep an eye on her," Albus says. "What you dont' believe that she is the heir do you?" Sev asks. "No of course not but she is starting to show signs of another student of mine a long time ago," Albus says. "Great wonderful," I say as I storm out.

*Rip Alan Rickman it's been 5 years today*