Chapter 30

Settle down settle down," snape says as he enters the classroom and everyone quiets down. Potter, you gonna go after Black?" Draco asks. "Yeah that's right," Harry says sarcastically. "Don't you know Potter?" Draco asks Harry. "Know what Malfoy?". Harry asked.

"Draco what was that about?" I ask as we are walking in the halls after Potions. "Everyone isn't telling you about black," Draco says as we enter the class of Professor Lupin. "Whatever Draco," I say as we sit and wait for Lupin to come in.

"Good afternoon class," Lupin says as he comes into the room. "Good morning Professor," The class says. "If you could put your books away and take your wands out and come with me," Professor Lupin says as we get up and leave the classroom.

"Loony, loopy Lupin," peeves sings as we come to a door. "I'd take that gum out of the keyhole if I were you Peeves, Mr. Filch won't be able to get into his brooms," Lupin says as he does a spell and then we go into the room. We enter the staffroom and the only people beside us are there is Professor Snape and Ashley. "Leave it open, Lupin. I'd rather not witness this," Snape says before going to Lupin and whispering something to him, and then Looks at me and leaves. "Have fun kids, Lupin," Ashley says as she leaves after that.

"Today we will be doing Boggarts does anyone know what they are?" Lupin asks. "It's a shape shifter it can take the shape of  whatever it thinks will frighten u sth emost," Hermione says. "Correct, Neville why don't you come up," Lupin says as he slowly comes towards Lupin. "Hello, now when it comes out you want to think of something funny and then you want to pronuciate riddikulus,"

"Very good Neville, Y/n come up next," Lupin says as I slowly go up to the boggart which is snape is Neville's grandma clothing and then it starts turning and then all of a sudden I see my dead mother and Voldemort as he's about to kill Harry and I. "Avada Kedavra," Voldemort yelled before it turned into Tom Riddle Voldemort's younger self and them yelled "Crucio" and then Lupin  runs in front of me and gets the boggart away as I continue to watch the ground and drop my wand. 

"That's it for today you are dismissed," Lupin says before Draco comes towards me. "Y/n are you alright?" Draco asks as I don't respond. "Miss Potter," Lupin says as he stands in front of me but then all of a sudden I black out.

"Miss Potter," Lupin says as Y/n blacks out and falls into Draco's arms. "Professor you might want to get Ashley and Snape," Draco says as he picks up Y/n and him and Lupin start to walk towards the hospital wing. "Alright Mister Malfoy you go inside I will get them," Lupin says before leaving Draco at the entrance of the hospital wing to get Snape and maybe Ashley.

"Severus," Lupin knocks on Snapes door. "What is it now Lupin don't you have a class?" Snape asks. "I dismissed them it's about Miss Potter she has passed out," Lupin says before Snape moves past him and heads to the hospital wing

"What has happened?" Snape asks as him and Lupin enter the hospital wing. "Well it seems that after seeing her Boggart she has passed out she needs rest," madame Pomfrey says to everyone. "What was her boggart Lupin?" Ashley asks as she is brushing Y/n hair from her face as draco's holding her hands. "There was two the first was seeing Lily on the floor dead and then him coming in and blastin the curse at them and the second was in the Chamber," Lupin says.

"When should she wake up?" Snape asks Pomfrey. "Anytime I'm going to inform Dumbledore," Pomfrey says before leaving. "Professor can I stay with her?" Draco asks Snape. "Of course Draco," Snape says. "What did she say after you got rid of it?" Ashley asks. "She just stared at the floor I thought she was in shock but she wouldn't respond," Lupin replies. "When she first started to see the boggarts her hand was shaking and she dropped her wand after seeing Tom," Draco says. "She's going to be fine," Snape says as he rubs Ashley's shoulders.

"Where is she?" Harry yells as he comes into he wing. "Potter keep your voice down," Snape says as Harry comes to Draco's side. "Will she be okay?" Harry asks. "Yes, she just needs rest you can stay but keep you voices down and no fighting the both of you," Ashley says. "Okay," Draco and Harry say. "Hmmmm," Y/n moans out as she wakes up.

"W-what happened?" Y/n asks. "You faced your boggart and you passed out,"Draco says as he kisses my head. "M-m-my boggart my boggart," Y/n says as she starts to panick. "Y/n take a deep breath," Ashley says as she pushes me up. "No, no,no" Y/n cries as she puts her hands in her hair. "It's over your safe," Snape says as he sits on the bed. "W-when will I ever be safe?" Y/n cries out as she starts to have a panic attack. "Sweetie deep breath," ashley says as she tries to calm Y/n down.

"It hurts it hurts make it stop make it stop hurting please," Y/n cries out as Draco comes on the bed and Y/n puts her head on his chest as she cries. "I-i want my mom.I want my mommy," Y/n cries out into Draco's chest. "I know sweetie I know," Ashley says as she rubs my head and kisses it.

Soon when Y/n calms down Dumbledore Madame Pomfrey and Mcgonogall come to see Y/n with her red eyes laying on Draco's chest. "What happened?" Pomfrey asks as she walks towards Y/n. "She had a panic attack," Lupin says. "Oh poor dear how are you feeling?" Mcgonogall asks. "Numb," Y/n mumbles into Draco's chest but loud enough for everyone to hear. "We should leave and have her rest," Pomfrey says. "No, no I don't want to sleep no more sleep," Y/n says. "You need sleep," Snape says. "No no no," Y/n says as she starts to panic. "Okay okay calm down you don't have to sleep," Snape says as Y/n calms down. 

"I remember something from that night," Y/n mumbles. "What?"Dumbledore asks. "I remember seeing Sirius Black," Y/n says and Ashley and Snape look at each other. "Are you sure you saw him and not someone else?" Mcgonogall asks. "I remember him from his wanted poster. It was him he was looking down at us it looks like he was crying," "Do you remember anything else?" Dumbledore asks. 

"Someone was there before him," I whisper. "Do you know who?" Dumbledore asks. "I haven't seen him before he got there a few minutes after the curse...and took his wand," Y/n mumbles. "Was it black?" Mcgonogall asks. "No," I whisper before I fall asleep. "Let's let her sleep who knows how long she will stay," Snape says as everyone leaves but Harry Draco and Ashley.