Chapter 15:Flourish and Blotts

"Good morning," I say as I walk into the kitchen to see Snape and Ashley eating and drinking coffee. "Good morning," They both said. "So what are we gonna be doing?" I ask. "We are bringing you to the Malfoy's so you can go with them to get your school supplies," Ashley says. "Okay," I say before starting to eat breakfast. "You don't have to eat that fast your gonna choke, it's not going anywhere," Snape says to me. "Sorry force of habit," I say. "What do you mean  by that?" Ashley asks. "Dudley is always hungry so he will steal some food, if we do something that upsets them they threaten to not feed us, and sometimes they do and lock us in our room," I say."Believe me, I'm gonna talk to Dumbledore about this," Ashley says. "Thanks," I say before continuing to eat.

"Okay so you are gonna take this dust drop it and speak very clearly Malfoy Manner," Snape says as he hands me a cup of dust. "Alright, Malfoy Manner," I say before dropping the dust.

"Draco," I say as I see Draco standing in front of me. "Hello Y/n," Draco says before pulling me up and hugging me. "I'm sorry about not getting back to you but I warned you," I say looking at him. "I know I don't blame you," Draco says before kissing my head as we hug. "Oh so this is my mom and that's my dad over there," Draco says as he points to his mom who is talking with Ashley, and his dad who is talking to snape. "Okay," I say. 

"Okay so Lucius is going to bring you both," Ashley says as she stops talking with Mrs. Malfoy. "Okay," I say. "And don't forget you will be going with your brother when your done," Snape says. "Ugh," I groan as I rest my head on Draco's shoulder as he pats my head.

"We will be making a stop at a store before we do your school supplies," Mr. Malfoy says as we start walking to a dark area with Draco holding a box. "That's cool," Draco says as he touches it. "Don't touch anything Draco," Mr. Malfoy says as he hits Draco with his cane. "Yes father," Draco says as he and Mr. Malfoy look at the things next to it. "Mr. Malfoy what a pleasure to see you again and of course young master Malfoy too," Morgan says. "I'm not buying today morgan the ministry is raiding pure blood houses and I needed to get a few things out of the way," Mr. Malfoy says as Draco and I go to this weird thing that Draco is interested in and he begins to touch it. "What did I say?" Mr. Malfoy asks. "Touch nothing, sorry father," Draco says before we leave to get our school supplies.

"Father, could you get me that broom?" Draco asks. "Draco I said I will buy you the broom if you make the team," Mr. Malfoy says. "You're going out for the team?" I ask. "Yeah you should as well so we could beat your brother and everyone else it will be fun," Draco says. "Okay," you say smiling at Draco as he smiles back. "I have to make another stop you go in there I will meet you," Mr. Malfoy says as we head to the book store.

"Draco whatcha reading?" I ask as we are listening to Lockhart praise my brother. "Stuff about monsters look this is a basilisk," Draco says showing me the page. "Cool," I say as Draco rips the page and heads down to yell at my brother.

"I'll bet you loved that didn't you potter? Famous Harry Potter can't even go into a book shop without making the front page, "Draco says as I walk down the steps standing next to him. "Leave him alone," Ginny says to Draco. "Oh Harry you got yourself a girlfriend," I say smirking. "What are you doing with him Y/n?" Harry asks. "Well I got rescued by Snape and Ashley and they sent me to the Malfoys to get my books," I say. 

"Now now Draco play nicely," Mr. Malfoy says as he pushes Draco out of the way as we stand on the top of the stairs. "Mr. Potter, Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me but your scar is legend as of course as the wizard who gave it to you. "Voldemort killed my parents he was nothing more than a murder," Harry says as I look down trying not to picture their dead bodies on the floor.

"You must be very brave to mention his name. Or really foolish," Mr. Malfoy says. "A fear in a name only increases fear of the thing itself," Hermione says as Draco glares at her and I roll my eyes in annoyance. "And you must be Ms. Granger yes Draco's told me all about you. Muggles your parents aren't they?" Mr. Malfoy asks and says "Well well well Weasley Senior. "Lucius," Mr. Weasly says as I just block them out. "Draco I don't want to go with Harry," I whisper to him as the men bicker. "Believe me father and mother don't want you to either but Ashley wants you to go to school with your brother," Draco says. "It's bull," I say to him. "I know," Draco says hugging me. "Looks like you have to go," I say to Draco as his dad is about to leave. "Bye girlfriend," Draco whispers in my ear and kisses me on the cheek before leaving.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asks. "What?" I ask. "Malfoy just kissed you," Harry says. "And he's my best friend," I say not wanting to tell them we are dating. "Whatever," Ron says as we leave to go to the burrow.