Chapter 21

"Did you hear about that Griffindor that got petrified last night?" I ask Draco. "Yeah, I did I wonder what's going to happen?" Draco asks. "Who knows," I say as we continue eating our breakfast.

Do you really think this guy will teach us anything?" I ask Draco. "No, but I'm curious as to why snape is here," Draco says. "Attention can everyone hear me? Can everyone see me?" Lockhart yells. "No," I yell back and then hide behind Draco's back and Snape looks at me and raises an eyebrow as I smile. "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," Lockhart says as Snape walks up the steps and onto the platform. "This will be good," I whisper to Draco. 

"Now I don't want anyone of you youngsters to worry you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him," Lockharts says as I snort at the idea of snape losing. Then Snape and Lockhart walk towards each other bow and get ready to attack.  "One, two, three," Lockhart says. "Expelliarmus," Snape says and blasts Lockhart off his feet. 

"Yes well let's have a pair lets see Potter Weasley," Lockhart says. "Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells we will be sending Potter to the hospital wing," Snape says and then chooses Draco to duel him.

"Scared Potter?" Draco asks. "You wish," Harry responds as they move away from eachother and throw spells at eachother and now there's a snake coming out from Draco's wand. "Nice Draco I say as I get on the platform to get a better look at the snake. "Dont move potter I'll get rid of it for you," Snape says as he goes to where I am near the snake. "Allow me, Professor Snape, Lockhart says as the snake goes up in the air and comes back to the ground. Harry then starts to talk to it and I look around and everyone looks confused and scared. 

"Vipera Evanesca," Snape says as everyone looks at Harry. "What are you playing at?" A Hufflepuff says to Harry as he looks confused and looks at Snape and then me and I just shrug my shoulders not knowing what the big deal is.  "Professor, what happened?" I ask as we move towards the Slytherin. "Go to my office and wait for me and your aunt there," Snape says as he leaves and I go to his office.

When Snape comes to his office he has Ashley and Harry. "What happened? Why was everyone looking at Harry weird?" I ask as they come in. "Apparently I speak Parsletongue," Harry says. "does that mean I speak it as well?" I ask. "Yes," Snape says as he goes to sit behind his desk. "I'll ask you this one more time Harry did you hear a noise that night where the chamber writing on the wall," Ashley asks. "Okay maybe I heard a noise," Harry says.

"A noise or a voice?" Snape asks. "Voice, Professor," Harry responds. "How can we speak a language without realizing?" I ask. "it must be from what happened at Godric Hollow," Ashley says. "Oh," I say. "Professor is there a chance that we are the heir of Slytherin?" Harry asks Snape. "You aren't the heir," Snape says. "How are you sure sir?" Harry asks. "When colin creevy was petrified you both were in the hospital wing," Snape says.

"So what's going to happen now?" I ask. "Nothing we can do," Snape says. "You can leave," Ashley says as we leave and I head down to the common room. "Hey," Harry says. "Yeah," I ask "We are going to be okay," Harry says. "Yeah, I say before hugging him and then going to the common rooms.

"Hey, so what did Snape want?" Draco asks. "Just needed to tell us some stuff about speaking Parsletongue," I say looking down. "Hey what's wrong you're still you and nothing has changed alright," Draco says. "Okay, I whisper before hugging Draco. "I'll never leave you were together until death got it," Draco says. "Till death," I say before we sit on the couches and read.