Chapter 28

"Hey Draco," I say as I sit with him on the train. "Hey," he says before kissing me. "So we making this official for everyone now?" I ask. "Only if you want but Snape said to wait for this year so," Draco says smirking. "Alright," I say smiling before kissing Draco. "Come on guys not now," Goyle says as him Crabbe and Blaise come in. "Shut up," We reply before cuddling, and soon enough the train stops. "Whats going on?" Crabbe asks. "I don't know," I reply as I look outside.

"Maybe it's the Dementors they are supposed to be looking for black," Draco says. "Maybe," I reply, and then soon a Demeter comes by and I pass out. "Y/n, Y/n" Draco says as I wake up. "What happened?" I ask as I look around the compartment. "You just got attacked," Draco says. "I heard screaming," I say. "No one screamed," Draco says as someone comes in. "Oh good you are awake here have this," the man says as he hands me chocolate. "Who are you?" I ask. "Professor Lupin I'm the new Defense Against the DArk arts teacher," He says as I look at him. "You look familiar," I say as I look at him. 

"Eat this you'll feel better," He says before he starts to leave. "Did my brother get attacked?" I ask. "Yes but he's fine," He says before leaving. "Draco can you help me find him?" I ask. "Let's go," He replies as he helps me find him. "Harry," I say as I enter the compartment and hug him. "Are you alright?" He asks. "Yeah are you?" I ask. "Yeah, I"m okay. Harry says. "What are you doing here Malfoy?" Ron asks. 

"making sure she finds her brother," Draco says as he stands at the entrance. "Since your okay we are going back now," I reply as Draco and I leave.

Once we get off the train we head to the castle. "You feeling okay?" Draco asks. "Yeah,"I reply. "Ashley come with us," Ashley says as her and Snape appear. "Where?" Draco asks. "She will be back in a few minutes you head  inside," Snape says as he escorts me to Mcgonogall and head to her office. "Proffesor Lupin said you two got ill on the train," She says. "We are fine," I reply as Madame Pomfrey comes in. "I'm not even surprised," she says.

"Look I'm fine I had chocolate on the train," I say as I try to leave. "That's good but I need to check on you anyway from last year," Madame says. "I'm fine," I reply. "Any nighmares?" She asks. "No, I reply. "Liar," Snape Ashley and Harry say and I glare at them. "Ill see you after the feast then Severus make sure I see her after dinner," Madame says as I leave and head to dinner with Draco.

"You alright?" Draco asks. "Yeah they just wanted to make sure I"m okay and I have to see Madame Pomfrey after dinner to see how I'm doing," I reply as I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head. "Ooh did you faint on the train Potters?" Pansy asks as she laughs and makes fun of me and Harry. "Shut up Pugface," Draco and I say as Ron and Hermione make looks at her. 

Draco and I eat our dinner and talk for a bit until dinner was over and I try and sneak off until Snape grabs me by the ear. "Damn that hurts," I say as he brings me to the hospital wing. "Watch your mouth," He replies as I sit on the bed as Madame comes towards me. "What are the nightmares like?" She asks. "Just seeing him," I reply looking down. "Why don't we try a sleeping draught hopefully that can knock you out all night?" Madame asks. "I guess," I reply as Snape and I leave and hands me the liquid. "You get your own room this year so you better take it," Snape says as I nod and head to my dorm and go to sleep.

"Crucio," I hear. "Leave me alone," I whisper as the pain starts to come back. "Join me, Join the deatheaters," I hear. "No, I yell ask I wake up sweating. "Damn it," I say as I make my way out of bed and head to Draco's room since he got his own. "Hmm what are you doing here?" Draco asks. "Can I sleep here for the rest of the night?" I ask. "Yeah come here," He says as I go to sleep with my head on his chest.