Chapter 20

"Draco are you excited? This is our first game," I ask Draco as we start to head to the pitch. "I'm so excited we finally get to play," Draco says, and soon after we flew up to the pitch as we get in position and wait for Madame Hooch to start the game. 

As we play the game the bludgers start to go crazy and one starts to chase me around the pitch while the other one chases Harry and Draco since they found where the stitch is. Soon the bludger knocked me off my broom and Harry landed next to me as he caught the stitch. The bludger came back down and broke my leg as I scream in pain and then comes back for my arm and then I hear "finite incantato!" from Hermonie twice as she destroys the bludgers.

"Y/n are you alright?" Harry asks. "No, I say as I lay on the ground trying to catch my breath. "Harry are you alright?" Hermoine asks Harry. "No I think my arm is broken," Harry says to Hermoine. "Not to worry, Harry, I will fix that arm of yours straight away, and then you Y/n. "No," Harry and I say as he ignores us and "tends" to Harry's arm. "Okay let me try you now, Y/n," Lockhart says. "No, stay the hell away from me," I say as I try to move away from him but he already did the spell on my leg, and guess what I have no bones. "What the hell did you do to me?" I ask as I try to get up and away from him.

"Get away from my niece Lockhart," Ashley says as she goes up to me. "I don't have bones in my leg! I don't have bones in my leg!" I cry out and start to panic. "It's okay I'm going to take you and your brother to the hospital wing you'll be fine alright," Ashley says as Snape comes towards us. "Harry you can walk Severus you carry Y/n she can't," Ashley says as Snape picks me up and I lay my head on his shoulder and head to the hospital wing with Harry and Ashely on our tail.

"I want to be next to Draco," I say as I see Draco on a bed. Snape drops me off on the bed and leaves while Ashley starts to do whatever. "how are you feeling?" Draco asks. "I'm in pain and have no bones in my leg you tell me," I say to Draco as I wait for Madame Pomfrey. "Should have been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back?" Pomfrey says. "You will be able to won't you?" Hermoine asks as she stands by Harry and a few of Gryffindors by him while I have Draco and some few people. 

"Oh I'll be able to certainly but it will be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potters," "I'm going to kill that bastard," I mumble to Draco," "Here," she says as she hands Harry and me something to drink which harry spits out. "This is gross," I say. "What did you expect pumpkin juice?" She asks and then everyone leaves beside Harry and me since we have to stay the night.

How are you two doing?" Ashley asks as she and Snape bring us dinner. "I'm doing okay," Harry says as he starts to eat his dinner. "It hurts, "I respond as I eat the dinner snape gave me. "Madame Pomfrey says we are stuck here all night," Harry says. "Yes I'm afraid so," Ashley says. "Can't I go to my dorm?" I ask. "No," Snape and Ashley said. "You better get some rest," Ashley says before kissing our heads and leaving with Snape. Soon after they leave I go to sleep and stay asleep until I'm discharged to leave.