Chapter 29

"Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future! This term we shall be focusing on tasseomancy which is the art of reading tea leaves," Trelawney says as we switch cups and try to figure them out.

"I have no idea what this is," I say to Draco as I look at his. "Same," Draco says as he looks at mine. "This is boring," I whisper to Draco as we watch Trelawney talk to Neville. "Yeah I don't even know why we need to take this," Draco says as we try to figure out the cup, and soon she comes towards us. "Hmm let me see your cup," Trelawney says as she takes the cup Draco's holding. "Ahh, y-you have the grim," She says as she starts to freak out. "What is that?" I ask. "It's a taking form of a giant spectral dog it's among the darkest omens in our world," some kid in Griffendor says. "That's weird," I say to Draco as we leave. "Why?" Draco asks. " I saw a black dog before the bus picked Harry and I up," I say. "Weird," he says as we head to Mcgonogalls class.

"McGonagall starts talking about Animagi but no one is speaking. "really what has gotten with you lot?"She asks. "We were just in Divination class Professor," Hermione says. "And which one of you are going to die this year?" She asks. "Me," I reply looking down. "You shouldn't worry she always does this every year that someone is going to die," She says looking at me as I scoff. "Yeah because it's not like every year here I have almost died let's keep the tradition going right?" I ask as I look at her. "Well, you look in health Potter so if you die I assure you don't have to hand anything in," She says as I smile a bit at that and soon class ends and we go to our next.

As we go to Magical Creatures I see everyone try to open the books and fail I laugh as I look at draco. "How do you open these stupid books?" Draco asks. "Stroke the spine," I reply as he does and opens it. "Thanks," He replies before kissing my head making me blush. "How do you open them?" Pansy asks as Hagrid tells us to open to a page. "Has no one been able to open their books?" He asks. "I have Snape said to stroke the spine," I reply as I take Harry's books and open it for him. 

"Thank you, Y/n for demenstrating 5 points to Slytherin ," Hagrid says as I smirk at Granger. "Oh how silly we have been," Pansy says as Draco and I ignore her. "I thought they were funny," Hagrid says. "Really funny when it rips are hands off," Pansy says. "Shut up Parkison," Harry says as Draco and I head over to Hagrid to see what he's doing.

"Hippogriffs,  beautiful aren't they," Hagrid says as he shows us one. "Beautiful," I whisper to Draco. "First thing you want to know about bHippogriffs is that they are very proud,who would like to pet him?" Hagrid asks as I move forward. "Ah, Y/n yes thank you,"Hagrid says as he tells me what to do. I slowly start to make my way and bow a few seconds later Buckbeak bows back and I slowly go closer to him and start to pet him. "Ah I think he will let your ride him now," hagrid says as I get on him and we head off. It was so beautiful looking at everything on Buckbeak but then we hear Hagrid and come back to Hagrid.

"How am I doing on my first day?" Hagrid asks. "Amazing, Professor I love buckbeak," I say as I pet him. "Great, now who else would like to go?" Hagrid asks. And Draco goes then Harry and few other people. Everything was going great until Pansy started to insult Pansy and then she gets attacked. 

What's the worse that can happen to buckbeak?" I ask Draco as we head back to the castle. "He could get executed I'll owl my father to make sure he's on our side if the Parkisons lawsuit them," Draco says. "Thank you," I say. "No problem baby," Draco says before kissing my forehead. 

"Okay Malfoy that's the second time you kissed her forehead stop it," Harry says as he comes in between us. "I will kiss my girlfriends head whenever I want to Potter," Draco says back. "Girlfriend?" Harry asks as he glares at me and Draco. "Hey leave us alone Harry I make no comment about your stupid friends so leave me be with my boyfriend," I say to Harry.

"I'm telling Ashley," Harry says. "Good she's been wanting this to happen," I say back. "Fine then Snape,"Harry says. "What about me?" He asks. "Malfoy and my sister are dating!" Harry yells. "Oh yeah I know that already better get my money now," Snape says before finding Mcgonogall Ashley and Dumbledore. "Give me my money they are togethit's third year I win," Snape says as Harry Draco and I stand behind him. 

"Why why couldn't you have dated last year?" Ashley questions as Dumbledore gets his money out and hands it to Severus. "You win," He says as he walks away with Mcgonogall. "Sorry Ashley," I say to her as Harry glares at me. "Potter isn't happy," Draco says. "Yeah I see that," Ashley says as she looks at Harry but he just leaves. "Don't worry I will talk to him," She says as she walks with him and Snape goes to the other direction.

Ashley pov

"Hey listen don't do this alright don't be mad at her just because she has a boyfriend," I say to Harry. "Why why him out of everyone?" Harry asks. "Listen he won't hurt her his parents Severus and I taught him how to respect and treat a lady. He won't hurt her," I say to Harry. "I don't like it," Harry says. "Hey listen when I started to date Severus your father was angry and that's when we started not to speak. Don't make the mistakes that your dad and I made with your sister. We lost years of being siblings over stupid stuff and I can never say sorry to him now so don't do it," I say.

"Then how are you are godmother if you and him weren't talking. "He knew that I would protect you both no matter what happened between us and he trusted that I could take care you. I did everything I could to try and safe your parents but nothing worked so I do the same for you and your sister," I say. "I'm glad you are here, the only family  I have from my dad," Harry says. "If you want to speak about him or hear stories you tell me," I say before kissing Harry's head and leaving.