Chapter 14: The Worse Birthday

This summer wasn't as bad as it used to be but it wasn't great either. Aunt Petunia has not allowed me to go and visit Godric's Hollow, I've messaged snape and Ashley and they haven't gotten back to me and Draco hasn't messaged me either which pisses me off. I'm helping Aunt Petunia with making the Pudding and then I hear uncle Veron yell "Harry Potter,"

"What has he done now?" I ask aunt Petunia as she ignores me and continues to make the pudding. "He's in there Vernon," Petunia says as she directs where Veron is. 

"Our friends are not freaks," I say to Uncle Vernon as I walk next to Harry. "Y/n now is not the time," Harry says as I roll my eyes and head into the kitchen to get an apple. "Not now it's for when the masons arrive," Aunt Petunia says to Dudley. "Which should be any minute," Vernon replies as he gestures for everyone to come into the lounge Vernon continues "Now let's go over our schedule show me? Petunia when the Masons arrive you will be?" "I'll be in the lounge waiting to welcome them gracefully into our home," Aunt Petunia says as I roll my eyes. "Good and Dudley you will be?" Vernon asks again. "I'll be waiting to open the door," Dudley says. "Excellent and you two?" Vernon asks. "We will be in our bedroom acting like we don't exist," I say as I run upstairs slamming my bedroom door shut to be frozen in place with this thing on my bed.

"Hello," The thing says. "Umm hello, who are you?" I ask as Harry comes in. "Harry and Y/n Potter what an honor it is," The thing says as he does a little bow. "I'm sorry but who are you again?" I ask. "Dobby, sir, and ma'am. Dobby the house-elf," Dobby says. "Not to be rude or anything but this isn't a good time for a house-elf to be in our bedroom," Harry says. "Yes sir. Dobby understands it's just Dobby has come to tell you. It is difficult sir. Dobby wonders where to begin," Dobby says. "Well, why don't you sit down," Harry says as I lay on my bed. "Lay down? lay down?" Dobby questions as he begins to cry.

"Dobby I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything," Harry says to Dobby. "Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness sir but never has he been asked to sit down like an equal," Dobby says to  Harry. "Then you must have meet decent wizards then," Harry says. "No, I haven't, "Dobby says as he soon says again "I shouldn't have said that," Dobby says as he begins to hit his head against the dresser saying bad dobby. 

"Dobby please stop we will get in trouble if you continue to make noise," I say as turn to look at him. "Are you alright?" Harry asks. "Dobby had to punish himself, sir, he almost spoke il of his family sir," Dobby says. "Your family?" I ask. "The wizarding family Dobby serves ma'am. Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. If they ever knew Dobby was here. Ohh," Dobby says. "But Dobby had to come Dobby has to protect Harry and Y/n Potter," Dobby says. "Dobby look nothing wrong we are fine you don't need to worry about us," I say to Dobby. "I'm sorry Ma'am but Dobby must warn Harry and Y/n Potter. Harry and Y/n Potter must not go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. There is a plot to make most terrible things happen," Dobby says.

"What terrible things? Who's plotting them?" Harry asks and then Dobby starts to panic again and we hear Vernon coming up the stairs I face the wall on my bed pretending to be asleep. When Vernon's gone Harry brings Dobby back out.

"We don't belong here we belong at Hogwarts it's the only place I have friends," I say to Dobby. "Friends who don't even write to Harry and Y/n Potter?" Dobby asks. "How do you know our friends haven't been writing to us?" I ask. "Harry and Y/n Potter mustin be angry at Dobby. Dobby hoped that if Harry and Y//n Potter thought their friends forgot about them then Harry and Y/n Potter might not want to go back to school," Dobby says. "Is there a letter from Draco Malfoy?" I ask. "Oh yes ma'am yes," Dobby says very quickly. "Hmm," I say "and what about snape and Ashley huh?" I ask. "Oh of course ma'am," dobby says. "Give me those," I say to Dobby. "No dobby says as he runs out.

I stay in my room while Harry chases him knowing we are gonna get in trouble so I write Snape and Ashley a letter and let my owl out to tell him I need out this week. The next day Vernon puts bars on the window so we can't escape. I'm sleeping and then I hear something outside Harry hears it as well since he's up and it was Ron.

"Hiya Harry," Ron says. "Yeah just forget about me," I mutter as I get my trunk all packed, and then Vernon and everyone wake up and harry got in the car, and then Vernon grabs me and pulls me by my hair away from the window. "Go, it's fine Snape is gonna come get me," I say to them as they leave without sparing me a glance. 

"And where do you think you're going?" Vernon asks. "Anywhere is better than here," I yell and a minute later Snape and Ashley are in my bedroom. "What seems the problem here?" Snape asks as I push past Vernon and hug Snape. "Who are you?" Vernon asks. "Oh we are Y/n and Harry's other aunt and uncle," Ashley says as she hugs me. 

"You," Aunt Petunia says staring at Snape. "You," He says in a more nasty tone. "What do you think you are doing here?" Petunia asks. "Oh, we are taking Y/n now," Snape says as he gets ready to leave. "You can't do that," Petunia says. "Oh, I can I already have permission from Dumbledore for the rest of the summer she can stay with us," snape says as I smile and soon we apperate to Snape's house. "Happy birthday," Ashley says as we get there. "Thanks," I say smiling at Snape and Ashley.