Chapter 1:The Boy and Girl who lived

Albus Dumbledore came to Privet Drive late at night. He took his cigarette lighter and took the lights down on the street. Soon he came upon a cat. "Hello Professor McGonagall", Professor Dumbledore says. "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore," McGonagall says as she walks towards him. "Are the rumours true, Albus?" Minerva asks. "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad," He says. "And the twins," Minerva asks. "Hagrid is bringing them," replied Dumbledore. "Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" Minerva asks. "Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life," Dumbledore says.

A low rumble came from the sky as Hagrid arrives with the twins on a motorcycle. "Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall," Hagrid says. "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asks. "No sir," Hagrid says as he gets off the motorcycle with the twins. "Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. While little miss here is wide awake," Hagrid says as he hands the potter twins to the professors.

Soon after that, there were two black clouds of smoke from the air as two people come out of it. Severus Snape and Ashley Potter came out of it and walked towards the other three adults. "Albus you can't let the twins stay here," Ashley says as she reaches over and holds Harry while Y/n reaches over to Severus to be held. "They will be staying here with their aunt and uncle, Ashley," Dumbledore says. "No absolutely not I am both of their aunt AND their godmother I have the right to take them you don't," Ashley says. "Ashley is right Albus, the twins should be with them," Minerva says. "No it's best for them that they are not raised with all of that," Dumbledore says. "So the kids don't know their names?" Ashley asks. "Yes," Dumbledore says as he takes Harry out of Ashley's arms and puts him down of the front doorstep of the Dursleys. As Dumbledore reaches for Y/n she starts to cry being taking away from Severus. "See she doesn't want to go," Ashley says. "It's what's best," Dumbledore says as he takes the crying Y/n out of Severus's arms and puts her next to her brother. Good luck, Harry and Y/n Potter," Dumbledore says as they all leave the twins to their aunt and uncle's home.

"Up. Get up! Now!" Aunt Petunia says as Harry and I wake up from our room under the stairs. "Morning Harry," I say as I start to stretch waking up to get this horrid of a day started. "Morning," he mumbled as he gets his glasses on.

"Wake up Potters! We are going to the zoo!!" Dudley says as he stomps on the stairs having dust fall over us as we get out Dudley pushes Harry back in and falls while Dudley slams the door shut. "Pig," I mumble before getting out and going to the kitchen with Harry behind me.

"Here he comes, the birthday boy," Aunt Petunia says to Dudley as Harry and I enter the kitchen. "Happy birthday Son," Uncle Vernon says. "Why don't you try and cook the breakfast and not burn anything," Aunt Petunia says to us as we make our way to cook breakfast. "Yes, Aunt Petunia," Harry says while I just get the coffee ready.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!"Aunt Petunia says. "Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!" Uncle Vernon says as I make my way over to pour his coffee. "Aren't they wonderful darling?" Aunt Petunia asks Dudley. "HOW MANY ARE THERE?" Dudley asks. "36 counted them myself," Uncle Vernon says as harry and I eat our breakfast quickly before Dudley throws the table. "36? But last year...last year I had 37!" Dudley screams.

"But some are bigger than from last year," Uncle Vernon says. "I don't care how big they are!" Dudley says. "Now now now this is what we are going to do. When we go out we're going to go and buy you 2 more presents how about that?" Aunt Petunia ask. After all of that, we start to get ready for the zoo.