Chapter 10: norbert

I wine to Draco "I don't want to go can't we just go to the common room?" "No, they left the grounds we are gonna get them," Draco says as we walk down to Hagrids and look in the window to see a dragon. Draco and I rush back to the castle and told Mcgonogall what happened. McGonagall finds them and they lose 150 points and we all have detention.

"A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeon. God I miss the screaming," Filch says as Draco and I look at each other and go to Hagrids for detention. We are now in the dark forest.

"Ron and Hermione you will be with me. Potters and Malfoy," Hagrid says. "Fine then we get fang," Draco says. "Fine just so you know he's a bloody coward," Hagridn says as we look at fang. "Wait until my father hears about this. This is servants stuff," Draco says as he holds the light and holds my hand walking next to Harry. "If i'd known better Draco, I'd say you were scared," Harry says. "I'm not scared Potter. Did you hear that?" Draco asks as we hear a wolf I grab Draco's hand tighter and move myself closer to him. 

"What is it fang?" Harry asks and I hold onto draco more. "Ow," I whisper as the hooded figure looks up. "Ahhhhh," Draco and I yell and run for it thinking that harry is with us. "Draco my head," I say as draco stops running to look at my scar. "We need to get to Hagrid," Draco says as we run to Hagrid. "Hagrid there was a hooded figure with the unicorn and we thought harry was behind us but he's still there I think," I say as I lean my head on draco's shoulder. "Let's go," Hagrid says as we find our way back to Harry.

"Harry!" Hermione says. "Hello there Firenze. See you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right there Harry?" Hagrid asks as Harry nods a yes. "Harry potter this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck,"Firenze says and soon we walk back to the castle."

"Draco can we find Ashley my scar is hurting still?"I ask. "Let's go," Draco says and since it was so late we decided it would be best to go to Snape's office. "Professor?" I say after knocking on the door. "What do you want?" Snape asks. "Do you know where ashley is?" I ask as Draco and I take a seat. "She will be in here in a few minutes," Snape says. "Okay," I whispers as I place my hand on my scar. "Why are the two of you out?" Snape asks. "We had detention sir," Draco says.

"Hey," Ashley says as she comes in. "Whats going on?" Your niece wasn looking for you," Snape says. "What's wrong?" Ashley asks me. "My scar hurts," I whisper as my hand is on my scar. "Did you do anything tonight different?" Ashley asks. "We had detention in the dark forest with hagrid and there was this thing drinking unicorn blood...Harry said it was voldemort," I whisper in pain. "I'm gonna get Dumbledore and Sev is gonna get you a potion," Ashley says before kissing my head and leaving. "Was there anytime that your scar has hurted?" Snape asks as he goes through his potions. "Ummm when I first got here during the sorting ceremony. Why?," I Questioned.

"If it's true what your brother said that it was voldemort he would have to be near you to cause you pain," Snape says as he finds the potion. "This might not work because your scar is a curse," Snape says as he hands me the potion and I drink it all. "What happened?" Dumbledore asks. "Her scar is hurting," Snape says. "I would give her a sleeping draught and see if it's continuing to hurt in the morning," Dumbledore says. "Drink this," Snape says as he hands me the potion and I start to drink it. "Sev you are gonna have to bring her back to the common room you know," Ashley says as I lay my head on Draco's shoulder. "I would recomonde her sleeping in your quarters to keep and eye on her," Dumbledore says before leaving. "Alright Draco I'm gonna walk you back to the common room and you can see her in the morning," Ashley says before someone picks me up. 

"Snape where am I going?" I ask as I rest my head on his shoulder. "You are gonna stay with Ashley and I tonight," Snape says before I fall asleep.

"AHHHHHH!" I scream as I wake up from a nightmare as I start hyproventalating and soon Snpe and Ashley come in. "Sweety what's wrong?" Ashley asks as she tries to get me to calm down. "I--I-I h-h-had a dr-eam a-a-about hi-m," I say as I continue to cry. "Who Voldemort?" Ashley asks and all I could do was nod my head. "What was it about?" Snape asks. "I was young and playing with Harry then we are upstairs in our room with mom and then I see a green light and then he points the wand at Harry and when it hit him it also hit me," I say as I continue to cry. "Go to sleep okay we will talk about it in the morning," Snape says before I go to sleep.

Ashley pov

Sev this isn't good," I say as I rock y/n in my arms. "I will speak to Dumbledore in the morning," He replies before getting a blanket and putting it around y/n. "I don't want to leave her alone," I whisper. "Bring her to bed then I'll sleep here," Sev says before picking up Y/n and putting her on the bed and leaving before giving me a kiss. "Thanks," I say before kissing him again and cuddle up with Y/n for the night. 

back to y/n pov

"What happened?" I ask Ashley as we walk to the great hall for breakfast. "Don't worry about it okay everything will be fine," Ashley said before going to the table with Snape.

"Hey, I say to Draco before sitting down next to him. "How are you feeling?" Draco asks. "Tired," I reply. "Well we can just relax today," Draco says before we finish up our food and hang in the common room.