Chapter 8:Quidditch

"Good luck today Harry," I say as I stand behind Harry. "Thanks, sis," Harry says smiling. "You nervous?" I question him as I take a seat next to him. "A little bit," Harry replied as he continues to move his food and not eating. "You need to eat brother I don't need you in the hospital wing," I say to Harry. "I'm not hungry," Harry said. 

"Good luck today, Potter. Then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll. A little game of Quidditch should be easy for you. Even if it is against Slytherin," Snape says. "Oh leave the boy alone Sev," Ashley replies walking up to us. Harry you are gonna do great it's in your blood," Ashley says. "Did you play?" Harry asked as I look at the two teachers who happen to be my aunt and uncle. "Yes, I did. The best part was trying to knock James off his broom. Did it a few times actual," Ashley says. "And all times were hilarious," Snape says smirking as Ashley hits his chest and says goodbye to us and go eat breakfast. "Okay, I'm gonna go to my table, bye," I say as I kiss Harry's head and make my way to Draco.

"What were you doing over there?" Pansy asks. "I was talking to my brother pugface," I say as I get food on my plate. "I can't wait for the game," Draco says. "Same, did you know that Ashley played Quidditch?" I questioned. "Yeah when her and snape come over she would always play with me outside," Draco says. "That's nice," I say looking down. "Are you okay?" Draco asks. "Yeah, it's just you grew up with her in your life... I didn't even know that I had some family," I say looking down. "Well doesn't that mean during the summer you could stay with them?" Draco asks. "I don't know I haven't asked yet," I said as I start to eat and rest my head on his shoulder.

Ashley pov:

"Sev when will you be speaking to Dumbledore?" I ask as we leave the four students. "Some time today, I will see if I can talk to him before the game," Sev says. "Okay don't forget this is important," I say. "Yes yes I know I guess it's a good thing that we brought her," Sev says. "Yeah, but look at her you can tell that bothers her of what she saw," I say. "I know," Sev replied. 

"Ah Severus, Ashley, what happened in Godric's Hollow?" Dumbledore asks. "We brought her to the grave, then she wanted to go to the house and brought her," I say. "Yes, but something happened at the house... She saw Lily and James lying dead where they died," Sev says. "How is that possible?" Minerva asks. "We don't know but she saw them," I say. "That is not good," Dumbledore says. "Why what's wrong with her?" I ask as I look for Y/n to see her eating with her head on Draco's shoulder looking sad.  "I will have to do research before I say," Dumbledore says. "Okay," I reply. 

"So when do you two believe Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Potter will date?" Dumbledore asks to break the tension. "Next year," I reply. "Severus?" Dumbledore asks. "Third year," he replies. "I think they are dating now," Dumbledore says. "Oh leave the two alone they are friends you know," Minerva says smirking at the three of us.

Y/n pov

"Are you ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah, let's go," Draco says as he wraps his arm around my waist bringing me with him. "I hope we win," I say as we get our spots to watch the game. "Same even though your brother is playing?" Draco asks. "Yes, we need to win this year remember?" I ask. "Yeah of course besides it would be good to win the first game, "Draco says.

After the game

"Come with me I want to see Harry," I say to Draco. "Fine," he says as he follows me to Harry Ron and Hermione. "Good game Harry," I say to him before hugging him. "Thanks," He replies returning the hug. "What happened with your broom?" I ask. "Snape jinxed it," Hermione and Ron said. "Umm, Snape wouldn't do that," I say as Draco nods in agreement. "He was muttering the spell and keeping eye contact," Replied Hermione "Well my aunt was right next to him and when I looked over she was looking really worried so before you spread a rumor how about you just ask?" I ask them as I bring Draco to Snape and Ashley.

"Ashley, what happened with Harry's broomstick?" I ask as Snape and her are talking. "We are not sure sweetheart," Ashley says. "Were you doing a spell to undo the charm?" I ask Snape. "Yes," He replies. "It was Hermione by the way who set you on fire,"  Draco says. "Amazing," Snape said sarcastically. 

"So Draco what do you want to do today?" I ask as we go back inside from talking to Snape and Ashley. "I don't know," He replies as we walk to the library. "Well, I say library," I say as we walk there. "So what are you gonna do for Christmas when it comes?" I ask. "Going home I guess," Draco said. "What do you guys usually do there for Christmas?" I ask. "My dad is sometimes there, mom and I just do whatever, the elves make dinner, oh and Ashley and Snape sometimes come and that's when she would play Quiddich with me," Draco says. "Wow, Ashley and Snape come?" I ask as I look for a book. "Sometimes they don't come all the time, Snape says it's because Ashley is really depressed on Christmas, "Draco says. "Why is she depressed?" I ask. "I'm not sure," Replied Draco as I find the book I wanted and check it out and go to the Common Room.