Chapter 24

Professor McGonagall brings us to her office and Ginny's parents are there. "You saved her how did you do it?" Mrs. Weasley asks as she hugs Ginny. "I think we would all like to know," Mcgonogall says as I sit down on a chair with Ashley sitting next to me petting down my hair. "Your okay," She whispers as I lay my head on her shoulder as Harry tells us everything.

"When I was looking for where Ginny and Y/n were I heard screaming but when I got there both Y/n and Ginny were past out," Harry says as I look down. "What happened?" Ashley asks. "H-He took my wand and did some spell curse or whatever," I say looking down. "Do you know what kind of curse?" Snape asks. "Something with a c," I whisper as a tear falls.

"Oh my," Mrs. Weasley says. "I heard screaming when I was passed out a lot of it," Ginny says. "D-do you know how long he had you under the curse?" Ashley asks. "I don't know most of the time I was awake, I didn't pass out for a while when he first started," I say. "What did he want?" Snape asks.

"He wanted me to be a death eater saying I was very powerful," I mumble. "When I got there I thought she was dead she didn't even look like she was breathing," Harry says. "I think I d-died," I say. "Why do you say that?" Snape asks. "I saw my mom and dad or at least I thought I did," I whisper as everyone stiffens. "All that matters right now is that everyone is okay," Ashley says as she squeezes me and Harry comes over and hugs me as I let tears fall. 

"Dumbledore I'm bringing her to the hospital wing she needs treatment," Ashley says as she tries to get me to stand but collapse. "Yes, why don't Severus carry her I'll have a word with Mr and Potter and Weasley," Dumbledore says as Snape carries me to the hospital wing. 

"What happened to her?" Madame Pomfrey asks. "She was under the cruciatus curse for I don't know how long?" Ashley says as Snape puts me on the bed. "How are you feeling?" Madame asks. "Everything hurts," I cry out as Ashley sits next to me. "I want Draco," I say. "I'll get him," Snape says as he leaves and comes back with Draco.

"Hey," Draco says as he hugs me, and Ashley switches spots with Draco. "Hi," I whisper as I put my head on his lap. "I'm so glad your okay," Draco says as I just nod. "She will be in pain for a while," Madame says. "I'm gonna speak with Dumbledore," Snape says as he leaves. 

"How are you feeling?" Harry asks as he comes in. "Pain," I whisper as I lay next to Draco. "Malfoy," Harry says. "Potter," He replies. "What did you ask him?" I hear Ashley ask assuming Snape. "I wanted to see if it would be okay for Y/n to stay with us and he said no he's being ridiculous," Snape says. "We will have to speak with Vernon and Petunia then," Ashley says. "I'm afraid so," Snape mumbles

"I guess it's time for me to leave," I say to Draco as I see Harry with the Weasleys starting to walk towards us. "I guess I'll write to you," Draco says as his parents come towards us. "I'll try and write back," I whisper since my throat hurts from screaming. "I'll see you next school year or at the end of summer you never know," Draco says. "Yeah" I whisper as I give Draco a hug. "Y/n come on time to go to hell," Harry says. "Bye," I whisper as a tear falls. "Bye love," Draco says before kissing my forehead and leaving with his parents before his mom Narcissa comes towards me and whispers "you are very strong you will be okay" and gives me a smile and leaves with Draco and Mr.Malfoy who nods at me and I him. 

"I need help walking," I say as Harry helps me walk towards our aunt and uncle who are speaking with Snape and Ashley. "Snape Ashley?" I ask as they turn around. "Hey sweetheart we had to let them know about what's happening with you," Ashley says as she gives me a hug. "It's time to leave," Vernon says as he takes Dudley to the car. "Bye Ashley," Harry says before giving her a hug. 

"See you, next year uncle," I say to Snape and give him a hug. "What did I say?" Snape asks. "To make this a habit?" I ask as I smile up at him. "Behave," he says before hugging me back and Harry and Aunt Petunia help me walk towards the car and back to the Dursleys we go.

*Sorry I haven't updated we are now on the third movie/book I hope you enjoyed the chapters I don't know when I will update again but when I will it will be multiple chapters.