#6

EJ's POV:
Walking down stairs I could hear Jeff arguing with Liu and Jane. I walk over there and flops on Jeff who was sitting on the couch. He petted my head still talking. "You both are annoying and only care about yourself." Jane scuffed to Jeff words. "Says the one who only thinks about him self." Jane laughed as she said her words.
Jeff stoped petting my head a growled. "Im surprised you have a boyfriend. " Liu said obviously refiring to me. "What does that have to do with anything" I said pissed off with him "You both are wrong about you and Jeff you don't seem to see it but he cares for everyone in this damn house the least you can do is show some damn kindness twords him" I shot up and went to my room taking Jeff with me."Are you ok." He asked when I closed the door. "I'm fine it just makes me mad to see them down you like that." He smiled and hugged me. "They just don't see what you see I guess." I hugged him back.

Jeff's POV:

After we stood there for about a minute in silence he started to fall asleep. So we move over to his bed. "You stay here I'll be back in a bit." I say laying him down. 'I need to repay him for that' I thought to my self as I walk to Slenders office. I knock on the door and he lets me in. "W̸h̸a̸t̸ d̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ n̸e̸e̸d̸ c̸h̸i̸l̸d̸?" He asked. I tell him what EJ had told me. He understood and said he will do what he could. I thanked him and I left. I went down stairs to see Nina on the couch talking to her self. I usually don't talk to her but when she saw me she just smiled and went back to what she was doing. "Are you ok Nina."I asked a little surprised that I did. "I'm fine none of your concern though." She was acting weird. I was waiting for her to jump at me when I say down next to her. She looked at me confused then looked the other way. "What do you want Jeff." She sounded different like something happened. "What's wrong there is obviously something going on so what is it."  She looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know, it took me to long to figure out you aren't in to me. I thought of so many damn ways to get you to like me but you never seemed to go for it. And the fact that you are always with EJ and Ben or Toby, made me realize that you don't like girls. I don't know what it is but loving you was just a waste of my time. Trying to get you to love me was a waste of time. Doing this to my damn face was a waste of time. Everything I did for you was a waste of fucking time. I regret loving you." She seemed serious I didn't like it for some reason. "That's good, and plus you disserve someone better than me, I'm an ass and don't know how to deal with you girls." She smiled and hugged me. She ran off. "What the hell did I just watch" ben said as he can out of the TV. "Nina giving up." I say still very confused.

S͟o͟r͟r͟y͟ t͟h͟i͟s͟ p͟a͟r͟t͟ i͟s͟ s͟h͟o͟t͟ i͟ h͟o͟p͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟ g͟u͟y͟s͟ l͟i͟k͟e͟d͟ i͟t͟. A͟n͟d͟ t͟h͟a͟n͟k͟ y͟o͟u͟ f͟o͟r͟ t͟h͟e͟ 212 r͟e͟a͟d͟s͟