#4

Weeks Later

Ej's POV:

"Sally that s my mask" I say taking it from her before she was able to paint it pink."But Toby said it was Jeff's boyfriends mask....huh that's you." She said standing up. I put my mask on a walked way"yeah I am". I could hear her scream "the ship as sealed". I walk you the kitchen to find Toby with a plate full of waffles. "Toby you twitchy ass hat" I yell making him jump."what did I do"he said ticing a couple times. "You gave my mask to Sally."
"Yeah so"
"God you helpless" I say taking a waffle.
"Hey that's mine!"
"I know I just don't care"I say as I leave to find Jeff.

Jeff's POV:

I walk in the living room to here jack talking to Toby about something. He comes out of the kitchen with a waffle.
"Oh hey Jeff, want to take a walk?"
"Yeah sure" we leave. Ten minutes in to our walk we stop. We are in our hang out. He takes his mask off and puts in on a branch. He kisses me and I kiss him back 'Its been a while sense we have done this' I thought to my self as we backed up on to a chair. We kissed over and over I pushed him on the mattress we had there just in case this happened. He sucks on my neck roughly. I moan softly when he finds my weak point. I strip us both but I struggle with his binder a little. I slip in him as slow as possible.

Ej's POV:

"AAA mm mm!" He thrusts slowly to satisfy me. I moan louder with every in and out.I rap my legs around him pulling my self up with every hip movement I do. He gets faster every five seconds. "Oh fuck" I say in moans. He bites my neck and leaves a couple hickeys. "Mmm Jeff mmmm!" I bite him hard enough to draw blood. My teeth didn't help prevent that.
He slows down his thrust. I moan softly. I can feel his warm blood running down my face and hand. "S- sorry" I moan as he  moves in and out. He pulls out all the way and works his way down from my neck to my thighs and back up again.

Sorry that last part was so weird. I don't know if there will be more like that. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable