#1

Jeff's Pov

"We have a new proxi please respected him and make him fell at home, Jeff you will be the one to watch him while he gets used to the place." Slinder said as he introduced the new guy. " fine" i said pissed it was me and not Jane. " I'm Eyeless Jack" he said taking off his navy blue mask and smiling at me. His face was covered in black goop almost like blood. "Jeff" i could feel my face getting hotter. " The rooms are split up guys on left girls on right. You'll be sharing a room with me and my brother Liu." I said leading him to our room, "hes hardly ever in hear" as i open the door. "ok" was all he said.

EJ's Pov

As the tall dark man introduced me i stood there with my mask over my face. I was looking over the people in front of me on the one with a smile carved in to his face cought my eye *no pun intended* "Jeff you will be helping him get around until he gets used to the place" the tall man said bending over to face the pale boy. As i walk over to him i move my mask to the side of my head "I'm Eyeless Jack" i say felling my face turn a darker gray. he tells me his name and takes me to our room. It will be strange sharing a room with them but I'll have to live with it. "ok" was the only thing I said trying not to be weird. He leaves so i look around the room. I could tell he was the messy brother but i didn't mind. I fall face first on my bed "Why is he so damn hot" i say to my self hugging the pillow. "I don't funking care Jack a clown like you shouldn't be hear" a yelling voice said coming in to the room. He had light brown hair and stitches all over his body. He was wearing a black and wight scarf and a long cote. "Damn it he's so fucking annoying" he said looking around the room "um I'm Eyeless Jack" I say as I stand. "Liu" he said grabbing a knife and leaving.

Liu's Pov

I have been looking for my scarf for a wile now. As I walk in to the living room I Laughing Jack with my scarf acting like it was his. "JACK THAT'S MY SCARF" i yelled charging at him. He holds it up to were I can't reach it. "If you can reach it then maybe" he said looking down at me. Punching him in the gut I grab my scarf. "god damn it Liu that hurt" he said as I go up stairs. ", a clown like you shouldn't be here" I say going to my room to grab my knife. I look around the room I can see a boy sitting there hugging a pillow,"I'm Eyelashes Jack" he says looking at me. I tell him my name and leave with my knives.