#10

EJ: when we get back Slender came up to us and asked is why we were covered in blood on our day off. I told him that we were cleaning my shack. He nodded his head in response and had us clean our selves up.

No one's pov:

In EJ's shack the girl sits alone with the smell of bleach and blood lingering in the air. She looks  around the dark room and wonders were exactly she was and why they grey skinned boy was doing this. She had watched several people die in his claws. Although she only knew one of them, her beloved brother. He was a nice smart kid and was a nerd, but she loved him he was her brother after all. She looks around the room trying to find something she could get with her foot to get her hands free. Finally she spots a small knife on the metal table. Not wanting to make any noise she scoots her self of to the table and grabs it. Cutting her wrist in the process she finally gets herself free. Untying her legs she makes a break for it running out the door and into the woods.

I am so sorry that it is a very late update I've been extremely busy with work and school. This part is short because it kept deleting it's self because I forget to save shit. Anyway with 200 words this is then end of part 10. If you like it and have gotten this far don't be scared to drop a follow a vote and or a comment anything to get my stories out there. THANK YOU FOR READING!!