#8

LJ POV:
Nina walks in to the kitchen looking a lot different than her normal self. Her and Jane talk for a little bit. She's acting so different. She was acting like she was Jane. After a while I leave and go to my room. On the way up there I bump in to EJ. I glare at him. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to actually say anything when he's tired I guess.

EJ's POV:
"Whatch were you are going." I say as I continue down the stairs. "Who the hell do you think you are." LJ yells at me from the top of the stairs. I stop and turn around. "I was just telling you that so you didn't bump in to anyone else like Slender or Sally." I say making eye contact. I turn back around and go into the living room. "Little brat." LJ said under his breath as he continues to his room. "What was that about." Jeff asks as I sit down. "Oh nothing, just his usual DICK HEAD SELF." I yelled the last three words to were LJ could hear me. He came run down the hall and threw a knife in between me and Jeff's head. "You missed." I say grabbing the knife out of the couch. I threw it back at him hiring the wall be hind him barley missing his ear. But unfortunately I almost hit Slender in his, um face?. "Jack no throwing knives in side. Both of you now better." He said as he pulled the knife out of the wall. "Yes sir, sorry." I say, he is scary when he's angry. LJ went to his room and slammed the door.

A week past and everything was fine other than the usual arguments between Jeff, Jane, and liu. But I got used to that pretty quickly.