#16

EJ:
I couldn't see a thing, I couldn't move. Still, I knew what was happening around me. Every so often I could hear people talking, most of the time it was Jeff and Sally, sometimes slender. This time it was Kathy, "How does it feel to do absolutely nothing, to be nothing but a dying body. I know for a fact you won't wake up from this, too bad you have to miss Ostara," she laughs pats my head and leaves. She did this to me? Makes sense though, I did kill her brother and torcher her. Hope she knows she's not just hurting me, but Jeff and Sally, and probably the others. I always feel like I'm falling. I try to open my eyes and this time I can do it. There was something different when I did though. I could see myself, Slender, Jeff, Dr.Smily, and Kathy?! She was crying and Jeff was just staring at her with a glare. It was silent for a moment until Smiles spoke "if you can hear us don't let your arm hit your face." He dropped my arm but I still couldn't move. I just watched as my arm fell over my face. I tried to move but I was just stuck over them watching.

Jeff:
Why the fuck was she crying. I just wanted to kill her there and then. I know she did this to him. I wasn't paying attention until Doc dropped his arm. Nothing. He checks EJs pulse. He looks at Slender and shakes his head. "CHECK AGAIN!"  I scream the whole house went silent. I glare at Dr. Smiley. "I've checked several times there's nothing, he's gone Jeffrey" I grind my teeth and stare at the floor. "Kathy, Smiley let's leave him be well come back in an hour" slender and Smiley leaves, I stop Kathy before she does. "You're lucky you're new or you'd be dead already." She smiles then laughs, "good job you have a brain, well have fun with your dead boyfriend." She says in a successful tone and leaves. I scream and punch a hole through the door. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I spin around. Nothing but a dead body in a bed. I go by his side and sit on the bed. "I miss you already please come back," I feel tears stream down my face, "I need you, Jack, please." I lay down next to him and cry into his chest. I must have fallen asleep, when I finally woke up he was gone and I was under the covers. I sit up and look around. His mask was gone, the door was open. I run to Slender's office. Slamming open the door I yell, "Where is h-" the dead standing in front of me. "Jack?" My voice cracks under pressure. He hugs me and I held him close. "We're going to fix this." He sounded angry and powerful, I could get used to that. "He told me what happened, and who did it," Slender said standing. "Kathy" They both nod once. "Am I allowed to kill her now!?" Jack laughs, Slender just shakes his head. "I'm going to erase all her memories and going to make her think that she was attacked by Zalgo's slaves, instead of  EJ." Before I could move Jack grabbed my hand, looking at me he shook his head slightly, I growl. "Ostara is tomorrow and we have a lot to do," He opened his door and sent us out. "Go on now, and try to stream clear of Kathy." I nod and drag jack to my room. "Wait I need food I'm hungry!" I laugh and give him his mask. "Figured you would want this, and just to be clear the little ones are going to tackle you." He smiled some and put the mask on. "Lazury and Sally really missed you," he chuckles and walks down stairs. Just as expected both girls and Toby tackled Jack as soon as he put is foot on the bottom step. "ok ok off now" he was laughing I could feel he was smiling, of course I smile at this and go to help him up. "What happened to you, you disappeared three weeks ago!" Lazury shouted hugging him. "Someone tired killing me, I did for a minute but I won," Laughing he picked her and Sally up. "Let's get something to eat now!" I've never seen him like this, he was actually happy, something happened that only he new about. I follow him to the kitchen as he talks to the girls and Toby. Toby a 21 year old, acting like a little girl, that's new to, what is going on?. Lost in my thoughts is didn't realize everything went quite. I noticed Kathy glaring at jack, is ora changed, it was steaming hot red will a slight of blue. He was pissed, as he should be. He puts the girls down, "Toby take them somewhere else, and stop chewing on your hand." He pulled his hand out of his mouth and took the first out of the room. "Your supposed to be dead." Kathy said gripping the knife she was holding. "I was, but I couldn't let you hurt anyone else," he grabbed her waist of the hand that has the knife. Her am stiffened and was shaking. "Let me go." Jack laughed and shook his head. "I need to bring you somewhere." In a slick movement he drives the knife into her gut. She screams and fall to her knees. He takes a nother knife and heats it up with the stove, takes the first aggressively  and cardalizes the wound. He got down to her level and close to her. He whispered something to her and picked her up over the shoulder. She hisses in pain, "Puts me d-down." He did nothing but walk to Slender's office.