#14

Kathy:

Of course as soon as I go to kill him he's back with the smiling creep! I get pissed when I see them kiss, I throw down my knife and stomp back to the mansion. It's not like I'm scared to kill Jeff, I just don't want him getting away in the middle of him having a front row seat to his lover boys dismantling. I storm up to my room and slam the door, "Fuck you Jeffrey!!" I scream and stab a target bored. At that moment Jane walks in, I was lucky enough to room with someone that hates Jeff. "Is something wrong dear?" She always spoke formally to me and some of the others, "No just missed my shot again that's all" I say forcing a welcoming smile on my damaged face. She smiles her grin and leaves again. I sit on my bed thinking of ways to separate them again. "Maybe I could, no that be to obvious." I say laying back on my bed. I pick up the mask Toby left for me and stared at it.

EJ:

After so long of guilt for not believing Jeff we finally made up. Not once through this whole time did I take my mask off. I didn't want anyone seeing how lost I was. I even slept in it, half the time I would just keep it on in the shower. When we kissed for the first time in a while it felt way more than just a kiss. It sounds cringey I admit, but it was different from every other time. "What are you thinking about?" Jeff's voice rings though my thoughts and I look at him. Even with the carved smiles, I could still see how happy he actually was. Then I notice blood running down his face, he cut his face again. I look at him through my mask worryingly. "You cut it again." I say trying not to sound like a kid. " Yeah they were closing again" he chuckled a bit, "I told you you shouldn't do that anymore." His real smiles faded a bit as I spoke, "It's a habit." He just looks away. I pull him to my room so I could clean his face, "It'll be fine," He whines, I say nothing and make him sit on my bed as I get the aid kit. I sit in front of him and start cleaning the cuts. "This is why they are closing." He huffs. "It's keeping them from getting infected." He softens his look and takes my mask. "You better clean that to then." He runs his thumb over a deep cut on my cheek. "I don't need you telling me what to do." I say harshly. "Where did that come from anyway?" He asked as I cleaned the rest of his cut. "Kathy." He was obviously angry at that. "That bitch will never hurt you again!" He yelled in anger, but kisses me softly. I giggle at this and put everything away. "You can't keep me from getting hurt all the time." He didn't like me saying that and pulled me to him, "I can and I will." He pul me in for a nother kiss. One kiss turned in to several and pretty soon I was begging for him.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Jeff:

"I'll do anything you want.." Jack begs and I finally give in. I kiss his neck and I take our clothes off of us. Letting his bone free gave him releaf of pressure. I rub the tip with my thumb, he lets off a soft moan. I leave love bites all over his chest, neck, and stomach as I work my way to his member. He moans loudly with every mark. I suck on the tip just enough to gain sounds from him. Teasing his hole as I take his whole langth. He lets out louder moans, "p-please I need a-all of you!" I ignore his pleads and bounce my head around his dick. More moans escape him, after a  little bit I let go and turn him on his hands and knees, "p-please-"  before he could finish his sentience I slowly slide into him. He moans loudly. I keep the pase slow but the thrusts hard and deep, every thrust is a new earned moans. "J-Jeff please m-more please!" I pull out a groan, not saying a word i flip him on his back and slam into his as hard as possible. He screams in pleasure, pretty soon we are both a moaning mess and getting sloppy. He arches his back as I slow down and harden my thrusts. "I-im close!" He says in-between moans. I keeps going and not stopping for anything. We both moaning I slam into him one final time filling him. He cums all over him self and the bed. I lay next to him and he barries his head in my chest, "I love you Jeff" I wrap my arms around him pulling him closer, "I love you too Jack."

Hello, I know this part is shorter but I hoped y'all liked it. As always if you did like it leave a vote, comment, or follow, it would help a lot, And thank you for the people who read this far :)