#17

No one:
Preparations for the holiday was going well; decorations and dyed eggs where set, music and stories listed, activities laid out on tables, everything was so close to being done. All that needed to be done was the food. This is the one day the whole mansion is lined with pastels of pink purple blue yellow and green. Along with bold bright colors like red and orange.

Slender:
Every year we do this everyone is in a cheirry mood. It gives them a time to remember what good things happened in there childhood. Some more than most. For example, Tim and Brian, they never really enjoyed Ostara but they always seemed happier. Nother example is Sally, poor girl got cut short of her life as a normal girl, but she still a kid and loves Easter. This gives her a day as a normal little girl with her family.  As for everyone else most of them take this as a chance to calm themselves and regain lost memories. Some take this to just relax and take time off of work. "Jeff do you mind moving the food to the table outside." Without words he picks up a tray full of rolls and heads outside.

Jeff:
"Some one give me a hand with the food!" I put the rolls down and go back to get something else. EJ Hellen and Angle all helped me carry everything then went back to what they were doing. "Got an hour till sundown." EJ said leaning against me, "yeah then I'm all yours," he lets out a small laugh. As the sun goes down we all get hyped, several people have brought out the alcohol by then and some were already drunk. Light weights always go down first. The night went as planned, the younger mind set ones played games, and chased each other around, while is older ones acted like we were at a college party. As for me and EJ, we had our fun after the party.

Hey everyone I know it's late, and short buts here's the update, I hope y'all enjoyed if you did leave a vote, comment and or follow, thank you all who read this far