#13

Ben POV:

Over the past week, I've seen a major change with EJ and Jeff. They seem more apart, something must have happened for it to happen. Now that I think about it, Kathy seems happier since she got here. I doubt it has anything to do with them though. I did ask her if she knew anything about it, but she's not telling as much as she knows. 

Kathy POV: 

When I got out of the hospital and joined Slender I came up with a plan to break Jeff and that ass hole up. It seemed to work perfectly. Even though I knew Jeff wouldn't let me do anything to him, all I needed was to keep EJ out of the way long enough to pin Jeff.  Luckily the lights were off so he couldn't see who was on Jeff. Now I just have to get rid of that monster, should be easy. I giggle to myself at this thought.  

No one POV:

Sitting on the porch Jeff runs his blood tinted hands over Ejs old mask. He was surprised the boy still wore the one Jeff made. "I need to talk to him" he states to himself as he stands and runs to find Jack.

Jeff:

It's been way to long for me to just sit and wait for this stupid ass feeling to go away. I've never felt like this in my life.  When I finally find Jack I pull him into a tight hugs and won't let go, "I know your still mad at me but I just want to be with you," I say choking back tears already, "I never wanted this to happen and i-" I got cut off by the sound of him cry, "what's wrong?," He look up and me, "w-why?" He barries his face into my chest and I hold him closely, "I don't know why it happened, and I'm really sorry it looked the way it did," As I spoke my throat started to hurt, I breathed a shaking breathe. "I still want to kill the person that did this" Jack said as he looked up at my taking his mask off. I nod at his words and smile slightly. I wipe the tears from his face. He moves closer to me and I just couldn't take a nother second. I squickly close the gap between us and kisses him. I could feel his lips curl to a smile and he leans into my kiss. "That was missed," he says as we part. Be hind him I see Kathy throw something on the ground and stomp off.

Hello everyone I'm sorry for the late update, again, I hope you all enjoy this story, there is about to be a lot more drama in the upcoming parts, thank you for reading and as always of you liked it leave a vote, sub or and or comment, thank you! :)