#12

( Some of this part will be a little, um, spicy?? I guess we'll anyway enjoy)

Jeff:

We could hear Toby start talking about everyone else as they walked. Once they were out of sights range I grabbed EJ by the arm and pinned him agenst a tree. "I've been wanting to do this for a while." I say before biting his neck. He makes a pleasurable sounds I grin at. I takes his mask off and kiss him. "Is that all pretty boy~?" He asked with a smile, I smile I return and kisses him once more. "Lest go to your shack so you aren't heard." I say knowing that it sounds prof. He agrees and puts his mask back on. Once we reach the shack and got in side I threw him on the mattress he had there. "Be nice, I just got this bed frame." He says taking off his mask again. I chuckle at this.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Pulling of his shirt I reveal his scars, kissing both once, I remove my shirt and kiss him pulling his legs over mine.  I kiss down to his collar bone then to the middle of his scars. Not being able to control my self I rip both our jeans off and slam in to him. "Aaah~! J-Jeff th-that hurt." He moans gripping the sheets. I apologize and kisses him again. I start moves my hips and pulling him closer. I hear a couple muffled moans leaves his mouth. "No that's not happening I need to hear you." I say slamming into him again. "Aaaah~" his moan fills me with delight and leaving me needing more. As I continue to slam him his moans turn to delightful screams. "Ah~ h-harder aah~ p-please!" He begs in-between moans of joy. Dispute this I soften up and slow down. "N-no, p-please, p-please aah~" He moans out a nother beg, I pull half way out and quickly thrusts back pulling him closer for a better effect. "Aaaaah~ yes please!!" He screams and grabs the sheets. I sit him up on me and make bounce his facial expressions show his pleasuremnt. I smile and kiss the sweet spot on his neck. Being close to my climax I let out a moan along with him. With the bed shaking everytime he bounces with every moan he makes I reach my climax every second. "Aah~ I- I n-need t-to aah~," he couldn't finish his sentence before we were both coved in his milk. We moan together as we are at our climax.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I slowly pull out to enjoy his last pleasured sound for the night and lay next to him. Not caring of the mess he left on us he curls up at my chest. "I miss this." Is what he said before falling asleep.

EJ:
I woke up in my room at the mansion. My guess is Jeff carried me back. I didn't care everything hurt as I got up. I go to my bathroom and look in the mirror, "nope still a fucking monster." I say to myself I look in the shower and realize is is still wet, he may have taken a shower in here. I decided to take one myself. After my shower I go down stairs and to the kitchen. I immediately turn around to the living area once I see Kathy in front of the fridge. Everyone was so loud on top of my headache I could berly hear my self think so I just went to Jeff's room.  I walk into his room to find a nother pasta on him. I stood there for a minute until they realized I was there. Seeing them like that, how me and him would be, I don't know if he was wanting that, all I knew is that everything came crashing down. I run out of the room with tears in my eyes and Jeff shirt less following me.  I run into the woods not caring about shoes, I could hear Jeff calling me by name, I ignored it and kept running. I finally stopped when I got to a lake, I sat down in a ball on the rocky Bay and cried. Jeff sat in my line of view so I looked the other way. I didn't want to see him after what he did.

Jeff's POV:

"Jack, please, it wasn't what it looked like, I promise" I try putting a hand on his back he just shrugged it off. I struggle to find words to explain what was happening. "Why.." he finally looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I didn't want that, I promise none of that was in my control."  He looked back over the lake. "How am I supposed to believe that when you wouldn't even try to push them off, or are you just saying that so I stay with you." At this point is when a smile would fade, "I couldn't push them off, I tried. I don't expect you to believe me, but its true. I love you so much, I'm sorry this happened." I get up but he doesn't move, I kiss his cheek and still no movement. Once I leave I can hear him scream in anger and sadness. I puch myself for letting this happen.

Hey guys I'm sorry this update so very late, and short, I've been busy with school, moving, and painting things for the new house, I got hit by a car last week so I'm stuck in the hospital, anyway I hope you liked this part  and if you did follow, comment, take a vote, and stay tuned for more. Thank you :)