#5

Jeff POV:
Its been a while since me and ej actually did anything. I'm sitting in my room sharpening my knife. Liu comes in the room taking my knife out of my hand slitting his face were i had before. he gave me back the knife with out saying anything and leaves. i guess i was to shocked to do any thing. i could hear lj out side my door i was going to make him go away until i heard Jack thank him. I didn't under stand why at first. i did as soon as jack walk right in to the open door. " you ok jack" i ask him. "yeah im fine just going even more blind"he said feeling if his mask is broke. "it looks fine"

EJ's POV:

"Thanks" i say as i walk in to the wall,"damn it" i just sat right were i was."is there something that i can get you Jack?" i can hear Jeff get off his bed and walk over to me "yeah theres an organ box in the freezer down stairs." He goes and comes back in less than a minute. "here" he hands me a kidney and cleans his blade. Sometimes I wonder what he looked like before his fight. And before he carved in that smile. I guess I'll never know then.

Spender's POV

It's been almost two months since I brought EJ in to our little family. Him and Jeff seemed to have formed what I'm guessing is a friend ship. They have a couple arguments here and there but other than that it's been calm.