#15

Slender:

Three weeks had passed since I took in Kathy and now two weeks till Ostara. For those that don't know Ostara is the celebration of spring. Not many people know what it is nowadays. Every year on the week of Ostara, we all take a break from working and relax, on the day of this holiday, we stay up all night and have fun and dance. This year it's warm enough to do all this outside. "Everyone into the main room please," I wait till I see everyone in Infront of me, "almost all of you know what occasion is coming up," they all start cheering. "this is your last week of work before preparing everything, Jane and Nina, will you two explain this event to Kathy, and the rest of you may go about your day as normal." They all nod and go back to where they came from, I go back to my office to work on my own thing.

Jane:

I sit on the couch with the two girls and Kathy immediately asks, "what is the event?" She sounds concerned and worried. "Nothing to be worried about dear, it's our spring holiday. Every year we do this," I explain to her everything we do and what we are celebrating, everything from the goddess to the stories. As I explain she just seems to be more and more excited. "This all sounds amazing!" I nod, "Most of us participate so we can get our minds off of work, some of us do it because they love parties." Nina states smiling a bit, only a week of getting her over that dick head Jeffrey, and she's doing a lot better. I excuse myself and let them talk. Tired, I head up to my room to rest. I see Liu standing at my door waiting, "Can I help you?" I asked walking up to him. He smiles, "Just waiting for you." He kisses my cheek making me giggle. "Well I need to rest, and I'm sure your brother is doing something stupid again." He laughs and opens my door, "mind if I join you." I laugh and pull him in with me.

Ej:

After I get up to my room I start jumping and spinning around tripping over everything. Last year was really fun, even though it was inside me and Jeff just sat by the lake and watched the stars, that was our first official date. "What you thinking about?" I trip over something and land in Jeff's arms. "just lasts years Ostara," I say with a smile, he laughs and lets me stand up straight. "Why are you laughing?" He smiles and replies with "No reason." I shake my head and sit on my bed. Putting my mask on my nightstand I say, "I need attention," he tackles me and kisses my face repeatedly. "A little warning would have been nice," he smiles and kisses my face again. after a bit we both fall asleep. Once I wake up again it is dark out and Jeff is still sleeping. I kiss the top of his head and get up. I leave the room to the kitchen and get a cup of water and a snack. when I open the fringed I see a note on a rapped-up plate, "happy early birthday EJ" must have been from Jeff. I pick it up to see it's a cupcake. "Maybe not from Jeff, he doesn't bake." I shrug it off and eat it. I head up the stairs, halfway up I started to feel dizzy and everything went black. "Jakie..? JACK!!" poor Sally, she didn't need to see this.

Sally:

I walk out of my room to see Ej fall down the stairs. I try to wake him up but nothing worked. I keep shaking him trying not to cry. he is strong and has to wake up. I start crying trying to wake him up still, "Ej wake up.. please wake up.." I start screaming still trying everything to wake him up. "Sally what are- JACK!" Jeff runs down the stairs and pushes me away. "Go get Slender now!" I run off still crying. Not wanting to knock I run into Slendys room and drag him back to Ej and Jeff. "Sally what is the matter." I keep pulling him. "come on jack.." Slendy lets go of my hand and walk over to them. "What happened?" Jeff wouldn't let go of jack, not even to let Slendy pick him up. "He fell down the stairs." I say trying to stop crying, Jeff glares up at me. "why didn't you do try catching him!?" I step back scared he's going to hit me. "I-" he growls and carries Ej up the stairs to his room. "We'll find what happened," Slendy picks me up and carries me back to my room. "good night" he leaves me in the dark, again. The next morning I see Jeff sitting in front of EJs door, he seemed to be asleep. I walk past him down the stairs, going over what happened in my head. "poor Jack.."I walk into the kitchen to see the new girl cooking and singing "what are you singing?" she stops singing but doesn't answer. "Didn't know anyone was awake yet. I'm sorry" I sit at the table and say, "Only me and you that I know of, what are you cooking?" she smiles "Crapes and bacon." I look at what she has on the counter and I see several cans of different pie fillings, powder sugar, and bacon. Hugging my teddy I say "Do you know any way to wake someone up" She flips another flat pancake onto a plate. " I know several, who are you waking up," I tell her what happened the night before. she didn't seem to be surprised at all. "I don't think you can wake him up." I tear up. "I can't..?" she shakes her head. just then Jeff walks in, "Don't worry Sally we'll find a way." he's been crying, Jeff, crying? I hug him and he picks me up. "where is he?" I ask, "In bed" He smiles, "Want to go see him" I nod and we both go upstairs.