#2

Jeff POV:

As I leave my room I can hear Liu and LJ fighting over a scarf so I go to the kitchen. "You like him don't you jeff" toby said twitching a couple times "who" knowing who he's talking about "You know who the new guy, I saw the way you looked at him" he said nudging my arm. "Shut up dick head" He laughs and leaves. At that time Slender comes in the kitchen saying he's going to be out for a bit. I usually take this time a drink when I can so I go to my room. When I get up there EJ is on his bed hugging a pillow "hey you ok" I asked him. "Ah oh me ye-yeah I'm fine" he says looking down and back up at me. "What you doing" he asked relaxing a bit. "Um I'm just getting this" I grab a bottle of smooth skoch from the box under my bed. "You want any" I asked pulling out a couple of plastic cups
"Oh su-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence before that ass hole Tim came in the room "give" was all the man said. So I threw him a random bottle "now get out" I say as he opens it. "Are they all like that with alcohol"
"Not all of them here comes jane now" we could here Janes foot steps from down the hall. "Jeff you self centered mother fucker!" I give her a bottle and tell her to leave. "What did you do to her"
I couldn't help but look at him and get lost in the pools of darkness ness for eyes I felt like I wasn't moving until my lip touched his. I tried to pull back but i could fell his warm hands moving up my sweater.

EJ POV:

All jeff did was stair at me when i asked him the question. I think I blacked out for a minute because I couldn't feel my hands going up his warm body. His tongue in tangled with mine. He takes his sweater off. I got scared a pushed him away "I'm sorry I can't" he looks confused"Why not" I looked at the ground ashamed of my self "did I do something wrong" he looks at me "no you didn't I'm just not what you think" he looks confused even more "what do you mean jack" "I'm trans" I mumbled thinking he couldn't hear me. "Is that it really" he sounded relieved "your not disappointed" I say looking at him "hell no why would I be" he hands me my cup with it full "thanks Jeff"I stay as I take it. After a while of drinking and talking I when to bed prepared for the hang over I'll have the next day. I woke up to my chest in pain because I forgot to take off my binder. I take it off and go down stairs. A short blonde elf with red eyes came up behind me"Hey" I jumped and punched him in the face. "God damn it don't scare me like that are you ok" I say shaking my hand cause I hit him so hard.
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm Ben by the way" he said rubbing his face "ok I'm ey- EJ" i said know that there was an other Jack. "Ok" he goes to the kitchen and I follow.

Ben's POV:
I walk in to the kitchen to see Toby in the freezer looking for waffles again. "Hey Toby what you doing" I asked hits him on the back. He Tics once or twice before answering,"looking for something something something to eat" he shakes his head to one side. "There should be something som- from yesterday" I say trying not to mock him. "Oh ok" he says looking in the fridge.