pumkin spice and oak

Anger and gloom washes over me. He doesn't explain, he doesn't act innocent; he doesn't say anything.

He stands there almost observing, while letting Pansy beam at me continuously. The room suddenly feels like it drops 30 degrees, the cold drift almost suffocating me.

"Staring problem, tramp?" Pansy leered. She tips her chin down, trying to hide her laugh. As she turns back around to Draco, she's abruptly stopped by Draco's door slamming shut before she could add anything else.

She turns back around huffing, but before I let her say anything else; I walk quickly out, embarrassed.

Just because he likes me, obviously doesn't mean anything to him. He didn't care, he let Pansy laugh at me.

She saw my face, my hurt and crossed expression. She has to know something.

As I approach the Gryffindor common room painting, I'm greatly greeted by 'the fat lady', "Why hello dear-." She stops abruptly, noticing my face, and rudely looks at me closely.

I mutter the password entering, looking around the common room.

Their common room is warm and comforting. With blankets and pillows on the couches, many students line around either studying or having fun with friends. The fire actually makes a warming difference, casting orange and red colors dancing along the walls.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry all sit in the middle. Hermione with a book in hand but barely reading as the boys bicker, loudly, I might add.

Again I'm greeted with a wide smile from Hermione, who scoots over to make room for me.

"It's- it's fine Mione. Harry, can I talk to you?" I inquire quietly.

They all look at me in concern, but Harry meets my eyes before tearing them off quickly. Sending me back to two hours ago, with him on top of me, only adding more flashbacks and visuals throughout fifth year from him and I in the same position.

"Yeah, of course." He coughs, after we both look at each other holding our breath.

I follow him slowly into his dorm. He opens the door for me, smirking over a memory from the last year.

I remember we were both getting scolded from Umbridge. Harry had tried closing a classroom door in my face, as I was chasing after him through the halls. Almost tripping with every step as I kept folding over my laughing.

Umbridge had caught him before I dodged a face full of door, and undoubtably sent us to her office. Scolding us over 'young men never having manners these days' , 'always hold the door for a lady' , and 'act like a gentleman' to Harry.

As I had let out a small laugh she had turned her attention to me, 'ladies shouldn't be running through the halls' , 'be lady like' , and 'don't encourage bad behavior'.

Which had set Harry and I OFF. Almost falling on the floor in fits. We both had been sentenced to a month of literally all types of abuse, but the memory of his laugh comforts me.

His room is dark, and smells mixes of pumpkin spice and tree oak. The room almost looks like the exact same.

"What happened," he wheedled, looking down at me.

"Malfoy." I stamper, asking myself why I came to Harry exactly. Blaise actually knows about Draco and I. I can talk to Blaise, but looking back at Harry I realize I would rather be here.

He face falls into anger, "His dad? Or, or Draco? What did he do." He states, almost demanding.

"Draco," we sit on his bed, his name tastes bitterly on my tongue, but sends Draco's face flashing through my mind.

The lights are still off but moonlight shines through the windows settling on our faces, "Acting like same old, usual, Malfoy." I grimace, hoping he doesn't catch my lie.

I lay my legs on his lap, settling where they always do. He unties my shoes and raises his brows at me, questioning my blank face that was laying on his pillow.

I sit up quickly, as he moves his warm hand to my bare leg, trying to comfort me. I jolt up, startled.

"Sorry- I'm sorry." He whispers, as he pulls away. Making myself make a mental note to slap myself later.

I grab his hand putting him back, looking back up at him. His eyes stare at me, making me almost melt.

Both of our breathing quickens as I swing my leg over both of his, looking at him begging for a response. Sitting in his lap, gently. He gazes at me softly, glances down at my legs over his, and then back to my face.

He rubs my legs slightly, raising his hand slowly from the original low spot; the other hand rests on my cheek.

The silence is almost filled, until his hand reaches in between my thigh, making my hips move forward by the touch. As I do so, his eyebrows raise. Barely meeting my eye he continues his hand, until I've moved back and fourth, three times, both making both of our voices and breathing slightly raise.

Both of his hands rest on my face, before pulling forward. Our lips barely meet. Harry softly draws me in closer. Almost making me break from the missed touch of him.

I tug slightly on his shirt as both of us pull it off slowly.

Draco standing in his doorway, shirtless, again shoots through my brain.

Harry falls backwards with me still on top, until he carefully flips me over. He holds himself on top of me, his eyes focusing on mine.

"I've missed this so much, Y/n." He expresses, kissing my neck, as I run my fingers through his long hair.

Guilt jolts through my stomach. I wouldn't be here, with him, if it wasn't for Draco with Pansy.

Harry meets my lips again, making every thought of Draco release from my mind.

As he lifts my shirt up and pulls it off, he smiles, rolling his eyes at me. "You're so fucking perfect..." he says roughly. His demeter almost changing, immediately.

He roughly kisses my neck again, until forming a hickey. The over stimulation makes me squirm. He stops me, pushing both of my wrists back at my sides.

His body pushes up against me, for the second time today. Suddenly the only thing I can focus on was the way he's looking at me. His breathing. His eyes.

"You have two options Y/n. I can fuck you, right here, right now. Or we both try to pretend this never happened tonight," He stops, and moves off of me and to the other side of the bed, off of me.

"Fuck me." I say, as Harry grabs his wand, locking and silencing the dorm, from everyone outside.

_____________
oh my gosh guys 1K views

I'm honestly so excited, and grateful people have clicked on this story 1,000 times and gets me so ready for how this book is going to play out.

Please comment and vote it boosts even more!!
Shoutout for always commenting make me laughs elenaortiz67