im yours

"You seriously can't live in there forever," Blaise yelled into the door of my doom.

I haven't left in 3 days. The thought of facing Harry and Draco at the same time kept me sane in my room.

Blaise had been amazing to me the past couple of days. Always bringing me my work, studying with me, bringing me food, and bringing messages from the trio, who continued to even with me not responding.

"I don't see why not," I yell back, "I mean, do you think Dumbledore with let me stay here 24/7? Like never even having to go back home too?"

"Open the door," He reply's back in a sing song voice.

As I open the door, I hold out my hands, expecting food. He smiles, and shoves me back into the room.

"Get dressed beauty queen, you're eating with the  big kids today." He laughs after my eyes widen, and throws his jacket onto my unmade bed and collapses onto it.

"You are kidding, right?" I flop next to him.

"Nope, I'm giving you 10 minutes before I drag you out here, clothed or not."

~~~~~~

As I fixate my jacket, I look up finally into the great hall, where Blaise was holding my arm pulling me along. Making sure I can't escape.

Nott, Adrian, Draco and Pansy all sit at one side of a table staring at me. The Gryffindor table only right next it, stares too. Hermione smiles at me but is busy pulling Harry down from walking to me.

"Blaise, where do you suppose I sit," I question, not wanting to sit next to Draco, as I was still mad, and not wanting to face all of Gryffindor (knowing they probably all know).

"Over here of course," he answers back, pulling me down to the empty part of Slytherin table, where barely anyone sits.

I fiddle nervously with my sleeve as food appears, making me salivate and finally happy he dragged me out.

As we both eat, he try's joking with me, knowing Harry and Draco are both staring me down. To a point where both don't care who see's.

I drop my fork as I see Harry, shrugging Hermione off of his arm heading over to Blaise and I's spot. I ignore him as he sits down across from me, next to Blaise.

Pansy and Daphne Greengrass's gasps are heard all the way from here when Harry glares at them both. Well knowing he has never sat at the Slytherin table.

"We really need to talk," he motions outside until Blaise stops him, raising his eyebrows, until Harry shares the same knowingly look. "Zabini you really can't expect me to wait a whole dinner hour right?" 

"Yeah I do, she hasn't been out of the Slytherin common room in days, no, her own dorm room. Give her a minute to breath." Blaise returns back.

"Thank you Blaise, but if Harry needs to talk I can go now," I nod my head to Blaise, just wanting to get out of Draco's view.

Blaise looks at me closely before shrugging. I follow Harry out into a empty hall.

"I missed you," he smiles.

"Is, is that it Harry?" I don't smile back, the hallway felt unnerving. I just wanna go back to my room.

"What happened the other night, Y/n? I thought we were cool, and then you freaked out."