we can all have our happy endings

Theo pov:

    What the fuck.

What the actual fuck. He was supposed to follow us. We apparated without him.

We don't know where he is.

It isn't fair. We got attacked. It was supposed to be peaceful. We were only going to give her back.

I wasn't supposed to lose both of them.

Sure, I love Blaise. But he isn't a death eater. He doesn't get it.

I can't be in this alone.

"It's been over fourteen hours, Theo. He can't come back." Blaise states sternly.

Pansy sits on the floor of the foot of Draco's bed. She hasn't spoken a word. We told her where we went, we had to.

We couldn't help it. We were in a panic.

It's too late for him to come back. They'll punish him if he doesn't tell where he was. Then they'll search his thoughts.

We were there.

All of us are in danger if he comes back.

Draco isn't stupid. He won't come back.

But he can't leave without saying goodbye.

"How can he even leave?" Pansy blurts. "They'll track him down. Draco just can't disappear."

"You know he has no choice. I don't know how he'll leave, if he even made it out away from them. Him and Y/n are probably across the country by now." Blaise says to Pansy.

Her face falls at the notice of the name Y/n.

I don't want them to leave. Not without us.

It won't be fair.

They're leaving this for us. We'll die as the enemies.

No one will know our truth.

Oh we're fucking screwed.

"We'll find them before they do," Pansy cries. "We have too."

I want her to love me the way she loves Draco.

It's been years and she won't get over him. She won't ever get over him. I wish I could just get over her.

Would she even try to find me if I disappeared?

I stand up. "I want to escape too."

I don't even hear it come out of my mouth until Blaise and Pansy are staring up at me.

How could Draco just leave? If it's been that easy all along why didn't we just leave?

But I already know the answer for why Draco ignored the undeniable fact that we need to leave this year.

"We need a plan then, don't we?" Blaise says nodding his head to both of us.

Draco's room is cold and dark. It gives me the chills that he won't ever return back to his bed.

Ever again.

His clothes will remain folded in his drawers until his mother gives on hope of her son and his friends returning, but she knows it's for the best.

Because it'll save us.

And she wishes she could save herself.

Draco pov:

When we get back her dad is still asleep. I wonder if she's going to wake him up since it's already eleven but she speed walks up the stairs pulling me along.