caught

I start up the stairs to the dorms, expecting him inside. The music from the common room still buzzes in my ear. I hum along, and finally my hand meets the recognizable cold wood.

I push the door open to only to absorbed by darkness, no one is inside. I check the bathroom to find no one.

I lay onto my bed defeated, with my skirt hiking up.

All of a sudden, my door opens Draco tumbles into the room, out of breath.

"Did you just get back from a marathon? Why are you so out of breath?" I say, standing up to greet him. My emotions immediately sky rocket, his hand grabs my hips, only pulling me close for a second, before flopping onto the bed.

He sighs loudly and dramatically says out loud, "I made a bet with Nott, and lost. I'm hiding here."

I flop onto the bed next to him. Do I tell him about my interaction with Theo? He would only get mad.

His hair flops over his eyes, it had beginning to become unkept, more and more each year. He bites his cheek thinking, while looking up at my ceiling.

I lay on my side, gazing at him. I don't think he recognizes how beautiful he truly is.

"I see someone missed me, " He smiles to the ceiling, not moving his eyes to me.

I don't answer, and take my hand, running my fingers carefully through his hair. His breathing changes, and he turns on his side.

I meet his eyes, in the dim lighting. My heart jumps up my throat. How can one person have this effect on me? Even after everything.

"Why this year? Why all of a sudden?" I ask quietly, immediately regretting it.

He smiles, slightly, and looks to the side. I had been nothing. He had told me that over and over in the past years, what makes this different? Yet, I don't care about his answer. No matter what he will say will change how I feel about him, right now.

He moves to where he's holding himself over me, he runs his tongue over his teeth and lowers to kiss my neck gently. He meets my eyes, after seeing me squirm, smirking over the effect he has on me.

"You talk too much," he whispers. "I can think of so many better ways to use that mouth."

I swallow.

Lifting my hips into his, our bodies connect finally. I bite my lip at his touch.

"I would rather hear you moaning at my touch. Or those lips around the tip of my cock." He chuckles. "So many better ways."

My hands find his back, and I pull off his shirt desperately.

"Why in such a hurry," he whispers into my ear. I can hear his amused tone, but his growl is more apparent, reminding me who is in charge.

Draco's head moves lower, and works his hands, unbuttoning my shirt, one by one. Each button I grown more impatient, I want him. I need him.

He kisses my exposed chest until pink marks darken into deep purples. He admires his work, biting his lip, and it takes all of me not to beg for him to hurry. Taking my hand, he drags my own fingers along the marks and down to my stomach. I take a deep breath, trying to hold back my hands from going any farther.

"Touch yourself," he demands, letting go of my hand and bringing his to my face, grabbing me harshly. His eyes sparkle, meeting my pleading eyes.