soon forgotten but almost 'saved'

That bastard. Even though I don't want to see him... okay maybe I do, but why isn't he here?

Daisy wouldn't lie unless she's ordered to. Which wouldn't even make sense. So why am I sitting here like a damsel in distress waiting for him, when it's already seven at night?

Daisy said he would be here tomorrow morning. It's past morning.

I've counted the hours. I have my bags packed (just in case this is the time I leave). I've ate lunch twice today. Dinner once. No breakfast because I was too excited. I've taken one fast shower. This time it was five minutes because I thought he could show up while I was in there.

He didn't.

Daisy has only showed up three times, each for meals. She only stated, "Draco is trying, miss. Please be patient."

And then left.

I know I should understand. He's trying to find a time to get away from Hogwarts. I can't imagine how hard it really is with hectic it must be right now.

I let go of the pages of a book I had been holding so hard that it started to crease. I just want to be let out of this stupid house.

I don't have my wand. I have no power. I'm weak and incompetent.

I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot.

I have had no choice but to remember. If anything happens to them, I can be here forever. I think. I don't know what would happen.

I could actually be stuck here.

My breathing heaves as I turn my head to the trunks and then around to my empty prison. It's silent. Only the sound of my chest raising quickly as I remember how trapped I feel for the fifteenth time this week.

They are living, maybe not in the best situation right now, but they can breath, think, and take action without the silence swallowing them whole.

It's almost as if I'm thousands of feet below the ground.

I heard nothing. Only the sounds of my heart, Daisy, and the shower. I miss the buzz of Hogwarts after school hours. I miss the sound of Draco falling asleep in my room.

Am I stuck here forever? Are my friends going to forget me?

I feel my legs slip down to the floor until the rest of me follows. My knees drag up to my body and I fold over them letting myself break a layer of silence for my sobs to ring through the room.

Why did I let them take me away to run? I'm already in love with the traitor. Isn't that bad enough? Now I'm letting them protect me.

So stupid. So fucking stupid.

I'm not dead. I haven't died from a battle at Hogwarts and stuns from Death Eaters and the person I love. I'm forgotten.

I know this is selfish, but feeling forgotten seems just as worse at the moment.

Everything I've known has came to a halt since Christmas.

All so stupid.

Draco pov:

Shit. Shit. Shit. 

"Daisy, I need you to tell her I'll be there soon. I just need time," I yell to the elf in front of me.

Potter wants her back.

Tonight.

Why fucking tonight?

If I can't get her with them tonight they telling everyone we know about us. I don't know how much he knows but it more than enough to get my friends and I killed.