burrow

My nerves don't leave as I step onto the familiar wood, hand in hand with Hermione, but the smell comforts me to an extent. Reminding me of the warm memories running around with people I can call my family.

The house smells of a burning fire and pumpkin.

"Oh wonderful!" Molly Weasley holds her hands over her heart, "Arthur, our kids are here!"

Both Harry and I smile to ourselves, making eye contact for a split second. 'Our kids.'

Molly hugs Ginny first, and then Harry. Ron throws his arms up in protest but retreats immediately as Molly leave the mark of red lipstick on Harry's forehead.

I open my arms to her and she takes them; reminding me I'm safe.

"We've missed you, Y/n. So very much." She says softly, and goes to Ron who squirms away from her. His eyes dart to Harry and back to her.

Harry meets my eyes again, not even hiding his smile. I smile back.

"The ladies will sleep upstairs in Ginny's room, boys in the twins. If we don't have enough room, to Percy's we go." Molly huffs, picking up a large trunk handing it to Fred behind her.

I blink, and fidget on my black tights; pulling my skirt lower.

"I got them all Mum. You all, can start on lunch." Fred says flicking his wrist sending the luggage that wasn't in his hand, up the stairs.

His soft eyes stare at mine. He hasn't changed a bit.

I realize, we both had been staring at each other's for seconds longer than we should've when Hermione tugs on my sweater.

Sitting at the table, Ginny squints her eyes at me; along with Harry.

After finishing the well needed meal, we all sit around each other. Telling stories of what has happened this year (except for what happened between Harry and I).

I would pull an Oliver Wood in the shower before seeing Molly's face.

Molly laughs along to each one until her ears turn pink from the fire whiskey. We all, at first were surprised considering it only was three pm when she pulled it out, but she deserves a break. So, no one says anything.

All of us at Hogwarts is basically a long break from the order. They never get a break.

After her and Arthur share staring looks, Ginny flushes and stands up, "We should play quidditch, yes?"

We nod in agreement, and they leave for outside. Throwing on hats and gloves before hand from the freezing weather. That won't stop them at all though

I stay putting away dishes. Molly heads to the laundry, laughing to herself.

A warm hand brushes against mine, grabbing the same dish. It clings to the plate, blocking me from moving as Fred stands behind me.

"Y/n..." Fred whispers, "We need to talk."

I take the dish back, walking to the sink. Ignoring the same fiery eyes that kept me up at night over a year ago. "We have nothing to talk about, Fred."

"Yeah?" He lifts his eyebrows at me, "Nothing about you losing your bloody virginity to Harry?"

Straight to the point.

I swallow, staring out the window. George steals Ron's broom and starts off running. Harry and Ginny stay to the side talking.

"Can you not be any louder?! They are in literally in the next room." I say holding my tone at Fred. Who sat almost amused staring at me.