secrets

"Oh please, I could get her off in less then a minute if I really wanted to," Draco laughs, taking his fingers into his mouth. Blaise and I's mouths hang open watching him, both for different reasons.

I fall back onto my chair with my legs shaking slightly. I wouldn't doubt he could, he has before.

Blaise says with tinges of sarcasm casted into his voice, "As vile as it is, that was kinda hot, Y/n. Draco, you really have to teach me the one where she yelped so loud-"

"Both of you! Stop," I say warningly.

Draco doesn't listen and holds up his hand, "Well for Y/n, you really have to keep changing your pace. Especially going from slow and gentle to-"

"Enough, Draco." I say once again.

Draco laughs, "She's really into edging-"

I clasp my hand over his mouth, the same way I did to Fred. I feel his eyes glance back down to me, taking me in. Once he sees me flustered, he peels my hand off slowly. 

I rip my eyes off of his and turn back to Blaise, "We'll talk about this later, Draco." I press my lips together.

"Oh, I know we will." Draco chuckles.

I force myself to open the book that sat in-front of me again. Draco and Blaise get into a conversation about Snape. I barely hear any until Theo's name is mentioned.

"Why are you guys mad at Theo, again?" I couldn't remember if Blaise had mentioned anything.

"He's more mad at Draco," Blaise says. "But, the. Theo did something stupid so we are now both mad at him."

I turn back to Draco and say, "What did you do?"

"Something dumb, it really doesn't even matter. He'll lighten up since your here though."

~~~~~~~

I lay in the room Blaise had set my things. It was crazy; a full suite with a large bathroom. The shower had marble walls with a large tub sitting next to it. A robe hangs on the wall that was the same silky material as the bed sheets.

I pour a bath well knowing I had an hour before they all get bored again. As I sit into the burning hot water I think back to lunch.

Pansy had came to the one of the dining room tables when were eating lunch. Before she had joined us, Draco had made sure Mac and Cheese was sitting on a plate right as I had walked in.

His cheeks were rosey red when I kissed his cheek to thank him, but said that he won't be getting rid of me that easily.

While we sat on the rich dark wood chairs. Draco and I's feet tangled with each other, just as we always did at Hogwarts.

When Pansy showed up with a dazed Theo following she smiled at Draco, for she also had her favorite dish sitting in her spot.

Theo had on a button down that had been wrinkled. The top four buttons were pulled apart and pink bruises peeked underneath.

I smiled at him, finally her and him were getting together. Or at least Pansy isn't just completely ignoring him anymore.

We all had laughed around the table with Pansy staying silent staring at the wall, only taking small bites.

Theo played with his food with his fork and every minute or so would look at each one of us separately. First Pansy, he stared at her features; taking her in. Then he stared at Draco, who laughed with me. He made sure to pay close attention to when Draco talks to me directly. Because Draco acted like he was forgetting that Pansy was there; as if no one was there. Next Blaise, he didn't stare at him for long. Just enough for him to look back down at his food.