'please come, I miss you'

George hands me the letter. The paper is cold under my fingers, almost icy. I open it carefully searching for a name, and then I see the green initials on the inside of the envelope.

"I think I'm going to open this privately, guys."
I say closing the letter immediately.

"Who is it from?" Fred asked concerned placing his hand on my hip, as if I hadn't just told him I'm with someone else.

"Blaise." I lie. I couldn't tell Fred it was from the guy we were just then talking about with them there.

Harry and Fred's eyebrows raise, and for the first time since we've been here, their eyes meet knowingly.

I place my hand on hands back pushing him along. He turns his head looking down on me. His eyes flutter up and down me, with hope.

I leave the room with him as Ginny straightens out her bed. Unfortunately it only stays for moments after because George and Harry's laughter fills the hallway as Ginny scolds them.

Fred leans closer to me. His cheeks are tinted
pink but states calmly, "Did he write that for you?"

"Yes, Blaise did."

"Please, I know Blaise didn't. Did he?." His hands go into his pockets, "The mystery guy that won you over."

I look up to him. He smirks, but his eyes are saddened as if he might as well have watched 'mystery guy' kiss me.

"Blaise did." I cough.

"You can always tell me. You can trust me."

I look back down to the letter, "Blaise had promised me photos, these are probably them."

Fred gives up, "Do you remember last break? When you sneaked away to my room just for us to go outside in the freezing cold? It was too cloudy to look at the stars but I insisted that we stay. You just looked so pretty in the moonlight, I never wanted it to end." He breaks away from me.

I hadn't even realized I was staring up at him with his arm holding him above me, making sure I couldn't move between him and the wall.

He starts off again, "But it did. It's pretty clear who the guy is, Y/n. If you want to keep a secret like that, you really have to stop drooling."

I blink. "What?"

"I always thought you had good taste, you did like me after all. But Malfoy-"

I clasp my hand over his mouth and pull him into his room across the hall.

"As I was saying... But Malfoy? I mean, I wasn't sure at first but... he was looking at you the same way."

My mouth drops.

Fred babbles, "You're seriously in love with him? I could really enjoy a story on how that happened."

"I never said love! I never said it was Draco either!" I whisper trying to defend myself. Everyone was only in Ginny's room ten feet away.

"D-Draco? You really are in deep shit huh?"

I stand at the door, blocking from anyone coming in. I can barely even move my legs to walk to Fred. He whispers back, "Just open the damn letter."

He can not be serious? How did he even find out?

I open the letter letting Fred take the envelope. He looks at the initials and bites his cheek. As if he was upset he hadn't just made it all up.

I unfold the letter. No slumber party photos fall out.

Dear Y/n,

All of us are at the Manor, now. My mother and father will be out for business these last two night. We are all wondering if you would like to join us? If so, our fireplace will be open from 8:00 am sharp to 8:02 am.