nightmares

"But why don't you love me?" Harry says, he holds a frown to keep from tilting into a small smirk.

Fred mocks his tone, suddenly behind him, "You don't love him. You know who you love Y/n...."

I back away, into a dark room. Fred stands cockily, with his hands crossed over him. Harry raises his wand at me.

I fall back, with a cry landing on the floor. Draco, Harry, and Fred stand over me and my legs forget how to move.

Draco's face doesn't warm me up inside, instead his devious look makes my stomach turn.

"Just tell them, Y/n. Tell them that I'm in love with a disgusting mud blood." Draco spits on me.

Fred and Harry's voices echo on top of each other. I can only make out, "How could you?", "You're disgusting", and all sorts of horrid names.

I close my eyes, letting tears roll down my face.

Cold water hits my face, almost drowning me. I'm standing outside now, in the rain. It's the evening time.

I hear voices yell in pain behind me.

Harry lays on the floor across from Draco's lifeless body. Harry shakes on the ground, but I run to Draco.

My legs tug at the ground, slowing me down. I can make out the tears on Draco's face as him whispering my name surrounds my ears. Flowing through my body.

My legs give out and I land next to Draco. I cry for help, but it's almost as we are alone.

"How could you betray us?" Hermione's voice cracks. I turn to her behind me holding her wand pointed. Harry, and all of the Weasley family stands behind her, scrowling.

Harry raises his wand at me also, "Let me do it. I want to see her face when I do it."

Draco coughs. I spin my head to him, water spits out of his mouth and he smiles at me. A genuine smile.

Like he missed me.

A flash of green hits him.

His body.

I sit up, immediately. The relief flows through my bones realizing it was only a dream.

My head pounds looking around the pitch black room. Hermione on my side. Ginny who persistently told us she was fine on the floor.

I gently move the covers off of me. The cold room reminds me that this is real life.

I put on my slippers, opening and closing the door quietly. Stepping onto the creaky floors, with caution.

I run my fingers around the wall searching for the flip on the kitchen light.

"Hello?" A voice says in the darkness, making me jump.

I find the light switch to Harry, jugging a cup of water. Sweat runs along his hairline. "Harry, what are you doing up?"

"A bad dream. I needed water." He states looking at me skeptically, as my surprised face furrows into thought.

"Me...me too."

He fills his cup with the tap, and hands it to me. "About?"

He waits.

I drink the cup until only small drops of water fall down, getting left behind. "Oh you know. Vampires, muggles..."

"You and I both know that's not true. Both of you're parents are muggles."