Harry

I woke up warm, with a heavy blanket on me. I sit up and rub my eyes, making my vision blurring.

This isn't my room.

Draco isn't laying next to me. He's no where to be found in the dorm. I stand up wobbling, pain jolting in my legs.

7:30, what is Draco doing at 7:30 on a Sunday morning? I felt used. He left not being able to face me.

I find my skirt and slip it on, with my ripped tights in my hand. Nothing magic can't fix, I hope. I slowly open the big wood door. Trying not to make the floors creek in annoyance.

Praying no one is in the common room watching me sneak out of his room, I turn my head. With lucky surprise of no one there.

Heading up the stairs to girls dorms I cling to the railing to keep my weak balance. Bloody Draco could've helped me get out of bed, but no.

"Awh, I didn't realize it was mudblood hour!" I hear only the voice of Pansy say.

"Awh, I didn't realize it was dress homeless day!" I say back. Only halfheartedly.

"Aren't you the one in yesterday's clothes? Obviously you've had it rough. Get railed by 'HaRrY PoTTah' again?" Her friends behind her die laughing.

If only she knew I was coming back from her little crush fucking me instead. But I held my tongue, because, well, I don't know where me and Draco stand, and I was mad at him for leaving.

"Anyways, I have to go meet Draco for breakfast. He's so sweet, saving me a seat!" She says, almost broadcasting so everyone in all of Hogwarts can hear.

"Sweet? Are we talking about the same Malfoy here?" A friend behind her giggles, but immediately slaps her mouth shut.

Pansy shoves past me down the stairs, almost making me down all of them.

Of course he was eating breakfast with Pug face Pansy the day after. He is Draco after all. What did I expect, him bringing me breakfast in bed?

I almost gag. As much as I was upset, Draco being nice seemed wrong; acting like a friend, or more, was remorseful. Plus that is just an unnecessarily cheesy thing to do.

After getting dressed I head for breakfast, praying to merlin Draco and Pansy left.

I was wrong of course. Pansy sat close to him admiring him, I could almost even see her drool. While Draco sat there doing school work, ignoring her.

Trying to avoid.. that mess. I walk to the Gryffindor table where Hermione, Ron, and Harry all sat.

"Hi guys!" Trying to not make it obvious of my bad mood.

"Look who it is.. she finally showed up." Harry saying sarcastically, pretending to huff and pout.

Realization hit me. I was supposed to meet them after hanging out with Blaise. "Oh my gosh, I swear I completely forgot... I was.. uh really tired."

Really smooth.

Ron put down his toast, "Top three worst liars, hmmm." Then he puffed out his chest, "And the voting is in! Third place is: Y/n. Second place: y/n! And who could be in first? You guessed it... Hermione." Saying the last part quietly while Hermione hits his chest.

"I am not a bad liar, Ron! What are you talking about."

I sit next to Harry and steal a chocolate muffin from Ron's plate. "I'm not lying. I'm still really tired..."

Harry side eyed me, "Looks like it from the way you walked in here, plus the hickey on your neck. What do you think about this Ron?"

Ron puffed out his chest again, "The votes are in.... looks like the winner is... Blaise."

I open my mouth wide. "NO! I did not sleep with Blaise. I told you, he's actually becoming a really great Slytherin friend."

"Then who is the hickey from, Y/n." Hermione eyes almost pierce into my soul.

"Merlin Hermione, stop looking at me like that. It's scaring the shit out of me."

She didn't stop.

"Ok! Ok! Maybe I hooked up with someone at the party. I don't know, I was drunk."

Harry reached his hand to my neck tilting my head and placed two fingers on the newfound bruise, making me shudder. "This isn't a day old Y/n. Its new."

"Why am I being investigated. Are you guys telling me you don't have random hookups now and then?" I very well knew, it didn't sound like something I would do at all. Or any of them in fact.

Ron and Hermione looked at each other and looked at me like I was dumb. Harry however.

"Harry come on, I know for a fact you hookup with people randomly sometimes." He looked to the side, making me realize Hermione and Ron didn't know.

"Harry! You do not! Do you not understand how std's are so common for our age!" A first year looked at us wide eyed, and hurried away from that statement.

"Good job Hermione you scared off children." Ron said with his mouth full.

Hermione and Harry took their gaze back to me, "Guys please! It wasn't serious. It just happened... And DON'T ask for a name, because I'm not telling you."

Hermione sighed.

Harry didn't give up however. He looked down and scooted to me, almost hip to hip. He leaned in close, too close, in my ear and whispered, "Is he in the room Y/n? Right now? Can he see me this close to you?"

"Harry..."

"I'm sure they are ready to pounce aren't they? I don't think this was just a random hookup Y/n." Then adding after licking his lips and drawing his hand on my leg, "I'm right aren't I?"

He looked around the room, "Blaise is looking pretty mad right now guys, I think that solves it."

Ron had his eyes wide, after witnessing Harry being like that to me. It never happens in front of them.

"It wasn't Blaise!" I argued.

Harry rolled his eyes and got back to his food and the potions book next to him.

I turn around to look at the Slytherin table. Harry was right, Blaise was looking straight at me, but he forgot the part where Draco was doing the same, looking furious.

"So are we not going to talk about what just happened?" Ron said still wide eyed.

"Oh shut it Ron. Don't act like we don't see you and Hermione sneaking off every now and then." Harry said sounding like he was growing annoyed. Hermione cheeks flushed.

"The difference is, Harry, Hermione and I are together."

______________
Its 3 am ahahahahahahahah😍

Anyways I really like how the book is turning out so far!! Please comment and boost if you like it! It helps making other people see it so much <3