Chapter 16

Watching Peter Pan live will go down as one of my favorite memories of all time. It was spectacular and every second made me feel like a kid again. I skipped out of the theatre singing "We Can Fly" and throwing my arms around.

In my giddiness, I jumped onto a street lamp and twirled around it like an old celebrity in a 40's movie.

Alex was slapping his knee in laughter after running to catch up to me. "I haven't seen you this excited since your first time touring with us!"

I stumbled into Alex's arms and he kissed the side of my head. "Just one more stop on this wonderful dream date" he said in my ear.

We walked down the street with his arm around me and big smiles plastered on our faces.

To be carefree and happy again was almost a totally new experience for me. Alex occasionally went back into a fit of giggles and exclaimed it was still over my musical act.

"We're here" he said, putting us at a sudden stop.

I looked up with my brow furrowed.

A bar called "MacLaren's" was wedged inbetween two other buildings with a flashing sign as it's only indicator. I felt my heart float and I had to clutch my chest just in case it busted through.

Alex eyed me with a gigantic grin. We were at pub fashioned to look and be like the one from How I Met Your Mother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex and I sat right ar the bar. We drank countless rounds while listening, and occasionally singing along to the jukebox. We actually had an applause going after getting a bit too loud during "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore."

But even after all that drinking, when we went home, we weren't drunk at all. At least not on alcohol. We were so happy it was bubbling over and we couldn't contain it.

We walked into my apartment and as I was shutting the door, I leaned against it and sighed. Alex watched me and ever so lightly moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Say it again Valerie."

"Hmm...Say what?"

Alex's eyes narrowed and he placed his hand on my side. His touch was so warm, it burned through my sweater. His fingers slid under the hem of it and moved back and forth. I swallowed hard and shut my eyes, just to enjoy the small intimacy.

"You know what" he whispered.

I wrapped my arms around Alex's neck and started to kiss him. It was deep and passionate and made my head spin. "I love you Alexander William" I said on his lips.

He pulled me closer to him and we fell against the door. I knew we were going to end up in my bedroom so I broke away and started to walk there. I could feel Alex's eyes on me as I did and finally, he followed me.

I left my bedroom door open so Alex could walk in. I stood in the middle of my floor and waited. Alex seemed to be waiting too as he came in and leaned on the door frame.

I shed my sweater and his eyes darkened with lust. The black lacey bra I picked was doing its job.

He stepped towards me and grabbed my hips.

We undressed each other, taking ages on one article of clothing just to tease the other. The last thing to fall to the floor were the matching underwear I had picked out. Alex again, appreciated them.

Where the other night was needy and rough, tonight was slow and tender. Where the other night was rushed, tonight was savored.

We spent hours tangled in my sheets. This time, focusing on all the foreplay we skipped before. His head was between my legs, pleasuring me until I was sure I would black out. Despite Alex's usual behavior, he was (and I hated the phrase) a selfless lover. He put as much attention into me as he would one of his songs.

He sang ballads against my thighs and whispered lullabies into my chest.

When he would thrust into me, it was like light was pouring in and choirs were whaling. My legs were locked around his waist and he balanced himself with his hands flat beside my head.

He filled me up and I clutched at the sheets. I clung to him and he clung to me. We toppled over and laughed as he would pull my hair on accident or I would knee him in the stomach.

The sun was rising when we finally collapsed into sleep. Every inch of both us was humming. He placed soft kisses on my shoulders as we laid next to each other.

I was pretty sure I couldn't walk (or move at all really) the next day and that was fine.

This week has been going by so slow. Well for me, at least. I thought that I'd take the time to post the rest of the date today though!

What did you guys think? Are you happy that they're happy?

You guys are absolutely wonderful. Next update will probably be this weekend or Wednesday of next week. Monday and Tuesday will be spent celebrating Tom Hiddleston and Vic Fuentes' birthdays lol.

Love you guys.