Chapter 13

Happy Thursday sweets! It's a little earlier than I thought but it's my best friend's birthday and I saw one of my favorite teachers today who is... PREGNANT! So I was too hype not to update. Enjoy! Oh and warning... smut, smut, smut.

You love me too?" He repeated.

I was at a loss. I said it and there was no taking it back. It would be a lie if I took it back.

And after all this time and everything we've been through and all the drama in the last two days, I found myself unable to lie.

"Of course I do."

Neither of us knew what to do or say next.

"Maybe I should go..." Alex whispered. Go? Why go?

I found myself unable to speak so I nodded. Why am I nodding? I don't want him to go.

"Val? Are you okay?"

I didn't feel okay. I felt pretty sick. Love sick.

"Valerie?"

I needed a way to keep him here.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked at a speed that made it evident I wasn't thinking rationally.

I knew it was a stupid question and I didn't care.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought out a bottle of Jack Daniels that I kept for emergencies and we passed it back and forth until it was suitable to become a ship in a bottle.

At some point, we ended up in the floor with our backs against my counter.

My words were slurring, my vision was doubling, and the familiar warmth of being shitfaced drunk was humming over my body.

Alex was just as drunk and twice as talkative. He rambled on and on and I could barely get in a sentence. Not that I had any idea what we were talking about anyway. And I'm pretty sure our words weren't coherent.

We were sitting beside each other and the closeness was frightening. His fingers were subtly grazing my thigh and our feet were knocking together. He had kicked off his shoes somewhere between the first drink and ending up down here.

I moved my head to the side and our faces were inches apart. I could smell his breath and see the glazed over look in his eyes.

We watched each other's mouths while slowly, steadily breathing.

It seemed like an eternity before he kissed me. His hand was on the back of my neck in a flash and he was half on top of me.

I wasn't even registering what was happening but that was fine. I felt like all my senses were just waking up from a really long sleep.

I was drunk. He was drunk. We had just confessed our love for each other again and his lips were so soft. Why the fuck not do what I feel like doing?

Regret and hangovers are problems for in the morning.

I had fistfulls of Alex's shirt and was pressing him to my body tightly. His tongue danced with mine in some fast paced kissing tango.

Alex stood up and I could see that his jeans had become noticeably tighter in certain regions. I stood as well and he wrapped his arms around me.

His hands were in the backpockets of my shorts and squeezing. I moaned and the feeling vibrated my throat.

We couldn't get close enough. Stupid clothes.