39

Valeria

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel." I smile to the camera.

Today I was filming my video with Vinnie and he did not want to be here but I was loving every second of it and we didn't even start the video yet.

"Today I have a special guess, who does not want to be here but he's going to stay unless he wants me to throw a tantrum, Vinnie Hacker everyone!" I cheer. Vinnie comes into the camera and sits down next to me on his bed. We were filming in his house, and so his set up was nicer than mine because I still haven't finished decorating my room yet and we were already moved in for like 3 months or so.

"Hey guys. Don't believe Valeria, I do want to be here." He says, rolling his eyes.

"He literally asked me to do this video with one of the boys in this house because he already knows he's going to flop so hard." I say, pulling my foot up onto the bed. Vinnie shakes his head, a small smile evident on his face. "Okay, but anyways, in today's video we are going to be speaking Spanish! I don't really speak it that well anymore because I'm a bit colonized, but! I know a couple of phrases that I want to teach Vinnie because he sucks at speaking any other language that's not English." I smile looking to him.

When I turn my head, Vinnie was already looking at me, smiling a bit making me confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" I question.

"No, you just look really beautiful. I love this outfit on you." He says, planting a quick kiss to my lips.

"I'm just wearing a regular brown top and some jeans, but thank you baby." I say. "Y'all we didn't plan this either. I guess we both chose to wear earthy tones today." I say, gesturing to his green shirt. "She also put my hair into this bun, against my will, just like forcing me to do this video." He adds on, putting a thumb up. I roll my eyes at him before finally starting the video.

"Okay, so first phrase: Hola, me llamo Viña. Vivo en Los Ángeles." I say trying to keep myself from laughing.

"Hola, Me llamo V-Viña?" He says stuttering on the word.

"Viña." I pronounce again, making him say it again. "Me llamo Viña. Vivo en Los Ángeles." He finally states making me laugh out. "Why are you laughing? What did you make me say?" He questions.

"I told you to say: Hi my name is vineyard. I live in Los Angeles."

"Valeria!" He whines, look at me.

"I'm sorry! I had to. But here look this is a nicer one: Me encanta cuando me miras así." I smile. His face twist up in confusion so I repeat the sentence slower for him. "Okay I got it. Me encanta cuando me miras así. What does that mean?" He ask.

"It means: I love when you look at me like that. You're giving me these eyes, and I don't know." I say, closing my mouth, and looking away from him. "You're adorable, and I love you. Your supporters are gonna hate us because we're being so cute." He laughs out, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "No they won't. They've been waiting for this one. Ha, see what I did there?" I joke, making Vinnie shake his head.

We continued the video for another 20 minutes, until we were finally done.

I knew Vinnie was tired of it already, mainly because I kept bullying him about his pronunciation of the words but I was no better. I actually was better but I just wanted to stroke his ego a little.

But anyways, after the video we just sat around not doing much. He went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, and so I went in my phone for a little while. Out of nowhere I got a call from my little sister, so I decided to answer. I had a feeling she knew I was here and probably called Willow before calling me. "Hey Vi." I say answering the phone.