65

Valeria

January flew by in a blink of an eye. The last thing I can truthfully remember was New Years Day, and then the rest was history.

But it was now February, the month of "Love", as my little sister likes to call it.

The girls decided that we were going to have a Valentine's Day vacation away from our boyfriends, which they didn't like at all but they couldn't do anything about it because we didn't tell them where we would be going.

Currently I was in my room, sitting on the floor packing my suitcase, with a bored Vinnie trying to trick me into saying where we would be going.

"Oh come on! Just tell me! We won't show up I promise." Vinnie whined. "Just because you ask me a thousand different times doesn't mean I'll actually answer you, Vinnie. Plus it's a girl trip. That means no men. I'm sorry." I tell him, folding the last bit of clothes I had.

"It's Valentine's Day. You should be going out with someone you love... like me."

"I love my girls too Vinnie." I retort.

"You know what I mean." "I do but the answer is still I'm not telling you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to put my suitcase by the front door." I say dismissively. Getting up from off the floor, I dragged my suitcase into the living from area, all the way to the front door, Vinnie following close behind me.

"Can you believe them? They're really leaving us the week of Valentine's Day." Vinnie complained to Nick, who sat on the couch next to Willow.

"I've been trying to get her to tell me where they're going and all I got was that it's an island." Nick mindlessly states.

"Willow!" I yelled.

"What?! It slipped! It's not like I told him the name or anything. Do you know how many islands their are out there." She defends.

"Yeah but they'll weigh their options out quickly and then boom! They're showing up at our hotel doors."

"They wouldn't do that right??? Respecting their girlfriends wishes?" Willow taunts. They both look at each other, and then back to us before nodding their heads, lying obviously.

"I'm serious."

"Okay but are you going to Hawaii though?" Nick questions, making Willow smack the back of his head.

"No! Why would we go there, that's literally the easiest place for anyone to think of." I say. "Note: they're going somewhere not as mainstream as Hawaii." Vinnie observed, tapping Nick with the back of his hand.

"Stop it!"

"No promises."

***

The next day, me and Willow made our way to the airport at 4 am. We had met the girls at the airport gate, before we all got checked in.

For the next 20 hours we'd be on a plane flying all the way out to Mykonos!

It was one of the many islands that I wanted to visit but I've always been scared of long flights, or flying in general. But finally, after forever of traveling we'd made it to the hotel which was the most beautiful place ever.