8

Valeria

iMessage

vinnie🧡
hey can we talk for a second?

me
yeah what's up?

vinnie🧡
so.... dixie texted me earlier and we talked about some things.

me
sorry but I'm not catching your drift?

lol like y'all  are friends , you're supposed to text eachother...

oh fuck.

vinnie🧡
yeah...

she told me how you feel about me...

____________________________________

me
im going to fucking end you!!!

like full on rip your throat out of your esophagus and stomp on it!!

WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME AND TELL VINNIE THAT I LIKE HIM...

YOURE EVIL

lil dix💖
oh my god, vinnie can't keep his mouth closed for two seconds?!

i only told him because I didn't like how you were so sad and you were going to do it anyway so I did it for you:)

you should be telling me you love me, not that you want to murder me!!

me
dixie i specifically didn't want to tell him because he just confessed to me that he thought of me as his SISTER

his FUCKING SISTER!!

you don't date your sister dixie

lil dix
girl-

just talk to him! he told me somethings and that's why I don't feel bad for texting him...

why don't you let him tell you how he feels before you come jumping down my throat telling me how you're going to murder me. stupid meanie

me
fine whatever
_________________________________

vinnie🧡
hello?

me
yeah i specifically told her not to...

like i know how you feel about me already so it's kinda stupid that i even kept on feeling this way

ya know?

vinnie🧡
so is me liking you back stupid?

cause now i feel kind of stupid...especially if you don't like me back now...

me
i REALLY hope i just read that wrong...

like there's no way i read that right... right??

vinnie🧡
no you read it completely right

valeria... i only told you that i thought of you as a sister because i wanted to see what you'd say...

i thought that what i was feeling was one sided, so i played along with whatever you were doing...

me
and we both ended up being wrong 🙄

we fucking suck at not reading signals...

vinnie🧡
yeah we fucking suck

i thought i was doing the right thing but i forget that when you tell someone something they kind of believe you automatically...

especially when you've given them no reason to not believe you, ya know?

me
yeah i totally get it..

my thing is, what are we gonna do now?

vinnie🧡
we can take it slow. move at our own pace... and when the time is right for us...

me
we take it from there...

vinnie 🧡
exactly

i really want us to try valeria...

me
me too🥺🙄
____________________________________

Vinnie (surprise)

Why did I just do that ?! Do I actually feel some type of way for her? Am I still in love with Emily? I don't fucking know anything anymore...

I shouldn't love Emily though. She hurt me... She lied and she cheated so I don't owe her shit. But here I am, on FaceTime with her while I tell another girl I have feelings for her. But She isn't just another girl dickwad, she's Valeria.... the beautiful brown haired, big brown eyed girl who's beautiful again, a sweetheart, and head over heels for you but here you are, entertaining your ex who really couldn't give a fuck about you... it honestly seems like she only came back once you took off..

But maybe I can give them both a chance right?! And in the end I can weigh out my options. If I grow more feelings for Emily, I'll just have to let Valeria down, but if I grow more of an attachment to Valeria then boom! I can just end up with her and she'll never have to know none of this because I chose her! Right?

It makes me sound selfish though... the way I'm just using these two girls, but Emily used me first... And Valeria has done nothing to me, so why am I doing this again? Why can't I just choose her?!

Because you still care about Emily, duh

I wish I didn't...

****

dramaaa is brewing and we're only 8 chapters in?!

btw did y'all hear larrays cancelled?! he simply ate and left NO crumbs🥱🧡

i hope y'all liked this chapter, and understood it because if I'm being 100% honest, I didn't know how i was going to introduce their little love triangle drama, but I hope I did it well?!

feedback?

anyways, vote comment and share!

love always💖

mwahh