31

Valeria

I was so not ready for tonight.

Last time we tried to do this, Vinnie stood me up for Emily, and I sat home crying my fucking eyes out like a baby because I was heartbroken. Obviously times have changed though. It's been like 6 or 7 months since that incident, but I'm still nervous.

All I could think about is what if after the date he realizes, mhm maybe I don't really like Valeria? She is kind of annoying and child like.

"Valeria. I'm going to kick you if you keep on saying shit like that." Willow says out of nowhere. Hold on, was I talking out loud? "Yes, and you're still doing it. C'mon! You're going on your first official date with Vinnie in about, 3 hours and all you can think about if him not liking you after the date!? How does that even make sense." Willow tells me.

"It makes perfect sense in my head. He'll be sitting across from me at dinner, realize that I'm kind of annoying and not the prettiest, and bam! He won't talk to me again." I say. I had so much time to think about it, and that seemed to be the perfect scenario. "You're annoying. Vinnie doesn't think that way about you, and plus he calls you beautiful more than any of my exes could've called me, combined!" Willow laughs.

"But you're more than beautiful. You're extraordinary. So fuck your exes." I state.

"Oh don't butter me up princess. You take the cake in beautiful, I have the pictures and videos and you to prove it." She smiles. I mouth an 'I love you' to her, causing her to hug me.

"Is it bad that I'm still feeling insecure." I whisper.

"Valeria!"
***

instagram

722,824 likesvaleriamont date night

722,824 likes
valeriamont date night.
View all 3,929 comments

vinniehacker damn 😍
>valeriamont besitos bubba😘🧡

user SO FIRE

user WHY ARE YOU SO HOT

dixiedamelio how do you do it?
>valeriamont the real question is how do YOU do it 😲

noahbeck my beautiful sister
>valeriamont ilysm❤️

user bad bitch

user usually id comment for Vinnie to rail me but.... Valeria rail me plz? *comment liked by valeriamont*

user nope

addisonrae baby you're so beautiful

emmachamberlain BESTIE!! YOURE SO GORGEOUS AHH
>valeriamont ILYSM BABY I NEED TO SEE YOU

user marry me

willowsofia my beautiful best friend. Enjoy your night baby

user can she not? it's ugly asf