60

Valeria

*two weeks later*

Christmas was in two weeks and I just didn't know what I was going to get anyone. We were doing secret Santa and I got Vinnie and Charli. For Charli's gift I had some idea of what I was going to get her because when we went out last week she saw this purse in the window at the Prada store that was actually really cute.

She chose to not buy it because that wasn't what she went to the mall for but I knew how badly she wanted it.

So I bought her that purse, and damn it wasn't a cheap bag but it was something she wanted and I just had to get it. But for Vinnie, I was at a standstill. I didn't know what I could possibly get him without overdoing it.

We made a pact that if we got each other we would stay within the confines of the budget but I already fucked that up when I bought Charli's gift so that was out the window.

And now I was sitting at the food court in the mall completely confused.

"Why do you look like you're brains about to burst?" Willow questions, when her and Avani come back to the table.

"I don't know what I should get Vinnie. I already got my other gift for Charli, that purse and all, but now I need to get Vinnie something... Not sure what if is yet." I say, running a hand through my ponytail.

"Maybe a shirt for starters." Avani jokes, making Willow and I both laugh.

"I'll definitely keep that in mind."

"Okay, how about something like jewelry. He does wear a lot of rings and shit so get him something along those lines." Willow proposes, which wasn't a bad idea.

"You know what, that isn't a bad idea and since that's the only valid idea we're sticking with it." I shrug. "The shirts were a good idea too, it's okay to admit it." Avani says, as I shake my head.

We hung around at the food court for a while before we went into the Gucci store.

Avani was getting something for Anthony, so me and Willow decided to look around for a few. I automatically went to the jewelry section and looked at all the rings they had. One specific ring caught my eye.

It was a simple thick banded ring that was black with gold detailing. It had different color gem stones lining the ring along with a gold Saturn.

It reminded me of the Avengers infinity stones, so I asked the lady if I could look at the ring up close.

She kindly obliged, and handed me the ring that was sitting in the case. Willow loved it as much as I did, and I knew Vinnie would like it too, so I asked for the ring in his size and she was quick to get it.

"Did you find anything for Vinnie?" Avani ask, once she comes up to us.

"Yeah, I got him this pretty ring. It reminds me of the Avengers so I'm just gonna buy it. I definitely went over the budget though and that's only one part of his gift." I tell her.

"How about you? What did you get Anthony?"

"I got him two shirts and a pair of these funky pants. I already got him his big gift, so this is just else to add into the rest of the bags I had left over." She smiles.

"Oh Miss!? I got your ring for you. If you would make your way over here to check out I can get it all wrapped up for you." The cashier says, gesturing me over.

I made my way to her, handing her my card so she could swipe. I put my pin in, watching as the approved flashed across the screen.

"Okay! You're all done. Thank you for shopping with Gucci this evening ladies." The cashier notes, and with that we made our way out the store.