16

Valeria

Instagram

493,929 likes valeriamont @willowsofia is my twin flame

493,929 likes
valeriamont @willowsofia is my twin flame. baddest bitches out here 💙
View all 2,916 comments

user Beauts

user fire fitsss

user it's twinemmm ahhh

charlidamelio my beautiful friends
>valeriamont ilysm🥺🧡

avani gorgeousss
>valeriamont no you✨

chasehudson sisterrr😍

arringtonallen1 bestie go awf
>valeriamont you already know bestieee

user yall got the same fit on tho...

user ^thats the point.. hop off their ducks😘

vinniehacker fire fits🙃
>valeriamont thank you✨
>vinniehacker np💗

user ^THIS INTERACTION!!!

user ^^ omgg are they talking again??!
>valeriamont no❤️

user LMAO she shut that down real quick
____________________________________

"Are you ready for your first la party ever?!" I laugh, as me and Willow make our way up to the house. "No, I'm scared! Like what if they think I'm a poor bitch because they all have money and I don't." Willow shyly states. "I'm sure that's the least of their worries. And they don't act like that. Most of them are cool, but some people who you won't know might try and act like they're all that, but ignore them."

At the door they have security checking us, just to make sure we're not trying to sneak anything in, before we make our way inside. The house was packed with a couple people. Most of them familiar faces, and other who I don't know or don't care to talk to. "I'm going to go get a drink and socialize. You should do the same like how we promised." Willow smiles, kissing my cheek, and walking away. I stood their almost dumbfounded but then I realized that that's who Willow is. She's always been a social person even in an environment where she didn't know people.

I knew half of these people and I still wasn't 100% comfortable with everyone and I've known them for almost a year. Willow knows no one and she's already made like 10 new friends. I wish.

But doing as I promised, I walked around for a bit conversing with some acquaintances for a few. After a while I got bored and moved on to the kitchen to get a drink. Almost everyone was drinking something involving a mix of alcoholic drinks but I grabbed a sprite. I never was a drinker and I never enjoyed it. It was bitter, and not delightful. Willow on the other hand drank occasionally, and she liked it. It gave her a nice buzz, but she was a lightweight so I always had to watch out and make sure she didn't do anything crazy, and I always watched the guys she talked to. I didn't need anything happening to her.