63

Vinnie

Waking up the next morning with Valeria laying next to me felt amazing. After the Christmas party we had at my house, I just came back with Valeria, Willow and Nick. We watched a few Christmas movies until it got really late, like 3 am kinda late, and then went back into the room to sleep.

Valeria was awake when I had finally woke up, she was just laying in the bed on her phone, scrolling through tiktok.

"Merry Christmas!" I sing.

Valeria looked up from her phone with a half smile on her face, laughing.

"You're annoying. But good morning and Merry Christmas to you too." She says, turning her phone off to face me. "So what's the plan today?"

"Well we have to wait until Willow gets up because she always sleep in. Then we can open presents and we'll have to get ready at like 11 because i literally had to set up a reservation for ihop. Apparently people really like eating out on Christmas morning?" She shrugs.

"Well Willow is awake because I hear her playing 'All I Want For Christmas'..." I say, listening as the beginning of the song comes on.

Valeria goes quiet so she could hear but as soon as the room gets silent, a very loud Willow busy through the room shouting the lyrics to the song. "I!!!! Don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need!!!! I don't care about the presents... okay wait, I do care. Underneath the Christmas tree!!!!!!!"

"I just want you for my own!!!! Moreee than you could ever know. Make my wish come true!!!!!! All I want... For Christmas.... Is...... You!!!!!!" Valeria shouts from the top of her lungs.

Valeria jumps up from the bed and starts to jump around the room with Willow, singing loudly along to the lyrics.

Me and Nick were just looking at them in awe, but also waiting for them to finally shut up.

"How long do you think this is going to go on?" I ask Nick.

"Knowing them it could go on forever. But lets hope it ends soon. I'm looking forward to ihop." Nick grumbled, as he leaned against the doorway. Willow and Valeria had now changed the song and made their way into the living room. Me and Nick at side by side as we watched them perform their rendition of Santa Baby.

This went on for another 8 minutes until they were finally done.

"Okay! Gift time!" Willow cheers.

"Okay so I wanted to go first because l got smaller gifts and I kind of gave Nick his big gift yesterday by accident so here this is for you Nick , this one is for you Valeria, and this last one is for you Vinnie." She continued, each handing us a bag. The bag screamed Willow, it was a pink holographic bag that read Merry Christmas in her handwriting.

I pulled my gift out the bag and laughed at the first few things that I pulled out.

"You see, I told you he'd love it. So now he has no excuse to not wear a shirt anymore. Especially after I just gave him a killer one." Willow shrugs.

I fully pulled the shirts out the bag, holding up the one in particular that I laughed at. It was a black shirt with Valeria's face on it. By the look on Valeria's face I could tell she didn't know about that specific shirt and got so red when she saw it.

"You bitch! That's so embarrassing!" She yells.

"No it's not. I got Nick the same one. Only his says 'my girlfriend kills bitches'." Willow shrugs her shoulders. "What?!" Nick coughs out, laughing. She gestured for him to open the bag and when he pulled it out, it was the same shirt just with those words in an arch around Willow's picture.

"You're sick." I laugh.

"I know." She smiled.

"That's not all that I got you by the way, Vinnie. There should be something else at the bottom of the bag." She continued. When I looked I say a smaller box, almost like a wedding ring box. I gave her a weird look, but she just rolled her eyes and urged me to open it.

When I did, I saw a necklace with a pendant. It was a locket and when I opened it, there was a picture of me and Valeria from the night that we had first ever kissed. It was at that one party and I remember being so happy that night. I didn't even know this picture was taken and I'm sure she didn't either because we weren't even looking towards the camera.

I closed it and looked at the back that said "all that you are, is all that I'll ever need..."

"Thank you Willow. This really means a lot to me." I tell her, pulling her in for a hug.

She waves her hand, as if she was shooing me away. "Don't mention it. But open yours now V." Valeria nods and opens her bag. She pulled out another bag but this one read Prada.

"No you didn't." Valeria says. "Open it annoying."

"I can't accept this gift. I already know what it is. I told you I didn't want it if I couldn't get it myself." Valeria said. "I know but you deserved it and you were so busy giving everyone else things that I felt like you should be spoiled too." Willow shrugged.

Valeria shakes her head as she pulled out the black crossbody Prada bag. It was honestly the nicest bag I've ever seen, so I already knew it costed a pretty penny.

"One last thing. It's the same as Vinnie's but yours has a different saying."

"What does yours say?" I asked her when she pulled it out to examine. "It says 'whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same...' it's so beautiful Willow. Thank you." She finishes.

The time flew by as Nick gave out his gifts, and me giving out my gifts. I had got Valeria a promise ring that had a pretty diamond and her birthstone all together. She loved it and it made me happy that she could see that my love for her was never going anywhere.

I appreciated her more than she could know. I just wanted her to know that.

Valeria was last to give out her gifts. She only gave me and Nick our gifts, saying that Willow needed to wait until tonight to get her gift. Willow obviously strongly opposed that idea but she couldn't really do much about it.

Nick got his gift and then I was last to get mine.

"Okay, I got you this because I know how much you love jewelry and I saw this ring in the mall and I had to get it for you." She says, handing me the small box.

Opening the gift box my mouth honestly dropped because the ring was absolutely perfect.

"Is this why you asked my ring size? I honestly just thought you wanted to know for funsies." I laughed. "No silly. But I'm glad you didn't know, it would've ruined it." She laughs.

I pulled her in for a kiss and thanked her for the ring, as I slid it on my finger.

"Look at us, rings on our fingers like we're married." She laughs.

"I promise the ring I use to propose will be much bigger than that one." I laugh, not realizing my words. She had grown quiet so I automatically regretted saying that. What if she doesn't see me in her future? Okay maybe i was pushing it with saying that?

"You see yourself marrying me?" She questions, leaning into me.

"Well, yeah. You're the only girl who I've ever been with for this long and I honestly couldn't want anyone else. I fucked up in the beginning and I regretted it. I can't lose you again, Valeria. I mean it."

"I don't wanna lose you either."

***

hello besties

gone again... im sorry. lmao

i honestly needed a break after may 10th but im back.

i hope u enjoyed this little christmas chapter :) next chapter is New Years and then the story will be coming to an end very very soon :(

I want to thank you all for over 600k reads, I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to read my stories and give me feedback, and engaging with me.

Love you all forever .

mwah😘💖