66

Valeria

Valentine's Day.

Just another day in my book. But only this time I was spending the holiday with my girls instead of my boyfriend. I couldn't help but feel a little bad that we kind of up and left them to go on this vacation away from them, but the girls need time to ourselves for at least a week.

The majority of the time we're always spending it with the boys so it's nice to enjoy the day with your girls, no boys involved.

Anyways, it was pretty early in the day, around 11am. We had a lot of cute shit planned, from painting the Mykonos ocean side, to having a dinner on the beach with the beautiful sunset in the background. However that was all to come.

For now, I was just waiting for all the girls to get ready.

I was already showered and dressed in my outfit which consisted of a navy blue, light blue and orange patterned bathing suit top, with a pair of white pants to match.

For the shoes I just wore a pair of cute sandals that I had, and fixed my hair a bit. After I had gotten ready, most of the girls were already done getting ready so we all headed out down to the beach.

By then it was already 12:45 pm.

We all gathered around on a blanket that was laid on the sand. On the blanket was a table that was set, with canvases, paint, and water cups to clean off our brushes. Because we didn't have someone instructing us on what to paint, we all kind of went in our own directions painting whatever came to mind.

We all stood within the Valentine's Day theme, painting with primarily pinks, reds and whites. Only here and there would we dabble in other colors.

For the first time in a while we all were able to talk to each other and not have to deal with social media. We were away from our phones for most of our trip here and it felt nice. Not having to worry about anyone but ourselves, enjoying time away from our crazy lives...

Everything just felt right.

***

Instagram

4,839,918 likescharlidamelio beach babe❤️‍🔥

4,839,918 likes
charlidamelio beach babe❤️‍🔥

View all 4,929 comments

lilhuddy ur beautiful
>charlidamelio i love you

valeriamont my photography skills?! bryant better watch out
>charlidamelio so true bestie

user I LOVE YOU

willowsofia ur hot ngl

avani a babe

madimonroe you so sexc, I can cry