Force To Get You

While Shen Wei  being taken away they pass by the old tree that stood where  Yunlan have seen each other for the first time.

   It was a good memory as he thought he seen Yunlan for the first time.

Past:

     Shen Wei was running away from home or you can say escape to his didi clutches. Because it's  becoming unberable. They both love each other but his didi is very protective almost chocking him that he can't breath no more.

    Shooing every new friends and suitors  and his reason is protecting him from the harsh world. There he first met Yunlan as he climbed  the tree to reminance the day that he have a first friend. The boy that he caught when he fall off the tree.

   But eversince his didi shoo the little  boy he never came back. He felt a little  sad and forgot that there's  no tree branch on the right side as he fall off the tree. But was caught by two strong arms. "What a beauty!" Yunlan said as he gaze to Shen Wei's  lovely face. Shen Wei  also stare at the handsome, young stranger.

    Yunlan caress his face, "What's  your name beautiful  flower?" He ask. Shen Wei  was hypnotized  by the man's charm and aura.  And quickly give his name while blushing. "Shen Wei,  thank you for saving me? What's  your name?" He ask. But suddenly  they heard his didi  calling him. "Oh! No! I better leave! My didi is calling me!" 

   But before he can leave Yunlan caught his hand and kissed it gently. Shen Wei  was touch on what he did. "I will never forget you! My beautiful rose!" Shen Wei  blushed and retrieve  his hand. But as he turned again. Yunlan's  heart almost jump outside of his chest.  Seeing how beautiful  his new found love. He gave a sweet flying kiss. Shen Wei  giggle and left.

   Shen Wei  didn't  know that is the start of their delima, when the kingdom of Yunlan gave a peace treaty to them  but the exchange is to  handed Shen Wei to be his bride . First Yezun was happy having a new friend kingdom. But when he read that he need  to hand over his beloved brother. "No!!! I won't  hand my gege to anyone!" He shout.

   His prime minister tried to reason him but he won't  hear him. He suddenly  went to his gege's room just to see his beloved gege looking outside his window. Wondering if he will ever meet his handsome, young stranger. Yezun quickly hugged  and about to kiss him. Shen Wei  turned his head. "Didi! I told you! Were not kid anymore!" He lightly pushed him. But Yezun cuddle to him. "Gege! I still want your warmt embrace and kiss your soft lips and cheeks."

   "Are you having a distress  again?" He ask. Yezun told him about his neighboring kingdom that he want his hand in marriage.  "WHAT?!!!" Yezun embrace his gege, "Don't  worry gege! I won't  handed you to anyone!" Shen Wei  kisses his forehead.  "Thank you didi!"

End of Past:

    Now his kingdom is ruin because of one mistake, he can't  help to cry while Yunlan taken him to his kingdom. How can he know that the ruthless king is Yunlan. Because the first time he saw him he look so gentle  and carrying. He didn't  know that young, handsome man is the legendary tyrant  king who never accept no to anyone. He will get it by hook or crook. If it doesn't  work he will force his army to this kingdom just to get what he wants.

    When they came to his kingdom Shen Wei was struck by it's  beauty and all the citizen have an advance gadget unlike theres. And Yunlan kingdom was above a huge waterfalls.  His kingdom looks like a fairykingdom come out of the book.

   But as the citizen saw their king all bow to him and cheering that he got another kingdom. Shen Wei  was place in a beautiful room surrounded by maidens  who will handle his bath and wedding clothes for his marriage.  "I can't  believe  this is happening  to me!" He can't  help to cry. "Look sire! Don't  be sad! You will be married to our almighty king!" Said elderly Maid Wang.

   "How can I be happy to marry someone  who destroy my kingdom! And hurt my didi!" Maid Wang tried to comfort him. She let the other servants go out for a while. "Look deary! King Yunlan is not quite bad but......." He was suddenly  cut by Shen Wei  shout. "I won't  believe  you! Please leave me!" Maid Wang bow and left.

    Suddenly  Yunlan came with a smirk and carrying a red roses for Shen Wei.  When Yunlan gave it to him. Shen Wei  thrown it to his face. That made Yunlan quite angry and thrown Shen Wei  to the bed. "I will teach you to respect me!" He suddenly  kissed  Shen Wei  forcefully  tearing his clothes apart. Shen Wei  pleaded to spare him while  crying. But Yunlan was so immersed  on his lust  for  him kissing those soft, pink lips and that soft, flawless, fare body while touching his sensetive parts.

   He almost went to his pants  when he heard Shen Wei  subbing. His little  rose is crying and have a painful expression  on his face. He suddenly  stop to look at the bruise lips of Shen Wei  and hickies he gave to his body. He can't  help to caress it. "This is not what I want!" He told himself  and covered Shen Wei  with the blanket and left him crying  on the bed.

   Maid Wang came with the others and hugged Shen Wei to comfort him.  "King Yunlan is not like this! He change because of his brother!" Maid Wang accidentally  said. Making Shen Wei  look at her. She help him to take a bath and tending his bruises. While the other maids gave him new clothes and jewels. "Tell me! What happened  to his brother?" He ask. "He was killed because of his kindness!" But before she can continue  King Yunlan's  minister called him to attend the banquet.

   He inspect  Shen Wei's  clothes, "You! Put a smile! The king doesn't  want someone frowning at his court!" Minister Chu said.

   In a minute Shen Wei  is beside Yunlan whose eating. He tried to eat but his tears kept dropping from his beautiful face. Everbody whose eating and dancing was startled as Yunlan dropped  his untensils with a loud clank, "Stop crying!" Shen Wei  shrienk back as he thought Yunlan would slapped  him. But he was surprise  as his rough fingers wipe his tears.